Played time: pirate
Age Range: pirate
Elite Account?: pirate
Dragon Roster Includes: pirate
Highest Lineage Dragon: pirate

About: PIRATE

Time to go pirate, join FunnelSnakes
Time to use your troops
Time to put up a middle finger to guardswappers, alliances, supermoms who come to their gates rescue because all they do is sit in deep and wait for bot alerts for their time to shine
Time to hunt down your enemies, exhaust their resources and energy and destroy them
Time to play how you’d like instead of being handed a list of rules so long that it makes you not even want to open Atlas
We play how we want
We hit teams hard as a team
We get hate mail daily and we enjoy it
We learn and we can teach Atlas, don’t be afraid to ask questions it won’t take long till you got it (I joined late last season with maybe 100k kills and have nearly 8.5m kills now, it’s a good place to learn)
We don’t care where you came from or what play style you used to play, as long as you’d like to burn down enemies like a pirate now
If you’re ready to join and make a change to how you play now is the time, join us!

Requirements:
Level 300+
Atlas active with 100k troops minimum and building more
5/5 quests
8/8 is not a requirement but we do hit it from time to time and encourage getting personal points especially when close

Team search FunnelSnakes and press apply to become a pirate NOW :smiling_imp::beers::pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Great team to be on. I learned a lot of how to do Atlas attacking when I was on that team! Leadership was definitely into helping players get better in all aspects of the game. They helped with teaching best ways to level riders, gear crafting as well as helping to teach how to get mythic gear through Atlas glory. They DON’T do CG swaps as they have no castles. That hasn’t limited them on getting glory.
This team is very very Atlas focused and actually one that is fun to be on! They make it fun to learn with actual purpose and real objectives and goals for a Pirate team.
If you want to learn the Pirate way to play the game, This is the team for you!! They have zero politics and zero drama. The only requirements i can remember when I was there was to build troops, quests, and participating in Atlas.
This team definitely has a big thumbs up from me. While their play style isn’t for everyone, they could careless what other teams think of them and play the game the way they want to.

3 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better. This team has made the game fun once again for me. I have learned a great deal as well being on this team. The leadership is very helpful and knowledgeable about all aspects of the game. It is a very relaxed team but we can also up the tempo and kick some A when we want. Soooo if you want to burn some bases and kill some troops without all the red tape come on over :beers::pirate_flag:.

2 Likes

Everything that has been posted up above is true. The help, the no drama, and even the hate mail. The truth is…it’s not personal for us.(unless they make it so.)We have simply learned to play the game successfully without the headaches of castles. We don’t have any because we don’t want them.It is so much freer to play the way that we do. Guard swapping, babysitting a castle 24-7 isn’t how the game was meant to be played. You don’t miss the little bonuses you get from the castles AND you actually have fun with some really cool people! But YOU have to put YOUR work in for your account. We have an easy way of doing it. As one of the above poster said, about 6mons ago I had under 100k atlas kills. I am over 3m at the moment. We have a proven system .This comes from teammates teaching and encouraging each other as well as brilliant leadership. You will not be disappointed!

2 Likes

YOu know Funnelsnakes is recruiting and You don’t know their strategies or what exactly they are doing. They hit a multiple amount of teams . DO they Target teams like your team does??? Of course… It’s a War game. Funnelsnakes is Recruiting!!
DO they hit above 500’s? yes as Funnelsnakes is recruiting and I’m sure some of them can show battle logs. So quit with your assumed things and Funnelsnakes is Recruiting. You aren’t on that team, so therefore quit trying to say what they are doing. It is your opinion only and Funnelsnakes is still Recruiting.
Oh, And they are still Pirates and Funnelsnakes is Recruiting and don’t conform to what other teams “think” they should do or play the way other teams want them to play and Funnelsnakes is Recruiting!

Sounds like a fun team. Thank you for posting I might want to give this style a try.

4 Likes

Funnelsnakes is Recruiting is the the toipic here and Again maybe they have targeted a team for a reason. Maybe not? But, as any pirate team goes, It isn’t always about the glory because Funnelsnakes is Recruiting. It is about getting to a targeted castle, hitting a targeted team for tactical reasons, hitting a team for revenge, or whatever as Funnelsnakes is recruiting. You aren’t on that team, therefore, you have no idea exactly what that team is doing and Funnelsnakes is recruiting.

Anyone can make an edited screenshot of anything and call it real as Funnelsnakes is Recruiting. LOL Funnelsnakes is Recruiting!!

Funnelsnakes is recruiting…LOL you do whatever you think you have to do. Whether any one will believe it or not is the question. Or will it get flagged for off topic cuz Funnelsnakes is recruiting? Or may be it wasn’t sent to you so therefore, it is all heresay or conjecture ( Funnelsnakes is Recruiting).
Making sure not off topic and including Funnelsnakes is recruiting which is the Topic!!

Regardless of what is said here. This is a recruitment Post and the OP intended to use it for recruiting purposes to a team that follows the TOS as well as the mechanics given in the game.
While the playing style isn’t that of some players, it may very well be the style another player may be looking for!!
I wish the best of luck to this team and thanks for teaching me a lot about raiding as a team, sniping as a single attacker, in atlas where most things are learned the hard way.

1 Like

And we love lamps !

1 Like

Lamps love you, too

2 Likes

1 Like

Guys this is just a game. No need to get worked up. It’s meant to be fun and be a break from the real world. So could you stop yelling and keep your rude comments to yourself.

Recruiting people is hard enough and added hateful comments to a Recruiting post is a low blow. People might look at this post and go,“well now I dont want to join this team.” All because of one single person. That person that reads the rude post and doesn’t join might regret it. For all we know FunnelSnakes might be a great ass team but people are trying to dirty the teams reputation.

So with that being said, @NewingNahtan i wish you the best of luck with recruiting for your team. And to ANYONE that’s reading this and thinking they don’t want to join because of the rude comment, okay then don’t. But you could also join them, try it out to see for yourself if what the rude comment said was true, and if it is then its up to you on if you want to stay or leave the team.

2 Likes

Well said. You can always leave but I bet you won’t :grin:.

2 Likes

I got yo guys’ back :fist: good luck with recruiting

Some are trying to get it rerailed

^^^
See

And some people are defending Funnelsnakes, which in my book, seems like it might actually help them get people to join them. Cause there’s people sticking up for the team. And others are showing their support.

Edit: also the creator of this post might not be on every day so of course they might seem like they’re done recruiting but YOU dont know that until the creator says so.

3 Likes

Join FunnelSnakes!

They are a great team.

They have fun, sing songs, share brownies, and roast people.

The world needs more FunnelSnakes!

6 Likes

Maybe that is a goal of a certain someone ( to get this closed):thinking:. We are just trying to get people who love the game to come over and hang with us. :beers::pirate_flag:

2 Likes