Funny / random War Dragons Screenshots

It’s warping into another dimension! :t_rex:

Wow, Fomhar really let himself go.

I get the every dragon is Draco glitch quite often. I’ll try to screenshot it next time!

I don’t have a screenshot for this, but Atlas was giving me shit today (when is it not?) and I got an “Unable to attack this player” error message when I was hitting a mine. Not the “player may have been banned” one, just unable to attack. I was then sent back to the regular ol’ matchmaking screen and proceeded to get a handful of “there was a problem setting up Atlas” messages upon trying to relaunch this wrecked AF expansion. So… that was weird. :t_rex:

I get the every dragon is mini old school Kastor far more often lol

Is it just me or are there 3 farms?

:thinking: seems like cheating…

OMG I’ve seen that weird dragon in defeat screens after attacks. What the hell is it? :t_rex:

Meridian…a divine gold sorcerer from back in the day

I wanted him so badly the first time I scrolled through the divine page. Back then you actually could get past orange tier divines without giving up

He looks so pretty :star_struck: If anyone wants to give him a fly on my base… :wink: love seein those old dragons. :t_rex:

Ah yes, this looks just fine. :t_rex:

Necura transformed!

Ol dragon on fire glitch

No one has put the whale below token balloon yet?

Just a little Pixxel nostalgia.

Is that the original inspiration for my avatar?!

“visual glitch”

Wasn’t dragon on fire the effect that it was given after being hit by a fire turret supershot?
AKA not a glitch?

That’s a new one