Game Crash after every attack in Atlas

My game has been crashing when i attack in atlas everytime
it’s very irritating and it’s been happening around 5 months or more.
Due to this, many troops are lost and after every attack, the game has to be re-entered in the atlas, due to which it is too late.

4 Likes

What is your device?

1 Like

Mine also crashing

Likely resolution: "buy an iPhone "

3 Likes

I am on android 11 and my game crashed to home screen after completing every atlas run. i turned on “disable permission monitoring option” in developer options of phone and it doesn’t crash to home screen anymore, it stills shows an ANR though. I click “wait” everytime it appears.

2 Likes

This worked, the game is not crashing for me. And encountered the ANR and click wait when it appears. I’m running android 11 on Oppo

Vivo v17 pro

1 Like

not showing “disable permission monitoring option” in developer options.
my phone is Vivo

1 Like

My game crashed at 46% battery remaining. Plug the charger and it’s working fine . My device iPhone 11

1 Like

Xenos you are genius person :grin: solved my problem unexpectedly. I thank you so much from my bottom of my heart. Don’t ask why not from top or side of the heart :joy::joy:. Just take it.

1 Like

Are u on android 11? the option should be there generally. if not, u can search on google how to find that option for your device. This method worked for me, idk if there’s any other way.

1 Like

Can you give me any screenshot of this option

1 Like

I have Android 11 but this option is not in it. :pensive: But I will try to search this option I guess it will be by some other name.

1 Like

Red Magic 5G do t have this Disable Permission Monitoring option under developer option😅

Hi Shailesh it me GenePhoenix in PVT Swing Party but only my account there is is the Apex…we have same issue I can’t find this Disable Permission Monitoring under developer option for my Red Magic 5G phone

I think your issue is not the same as in here.

Don’t know that the problem is same or not but that option ‘Disable Permission Monitoring’ is not in our Phone. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello GenePhoenix

1 Like

Yeah looking for this option is even more difficult than fixing the problem it seems​:sweat_smile::joy::rofl: