Game Crash issues

I’ve got an Android phone and it recently updated. Since the update I’ve not been able to log into my game. It crashes during launch. It will begin download, get to 59% and crash. I’ve done everything I I can think of and still can’t get it to work. Is anyone else having this issue or have any idea what to do? @Arelyn any ideas?

Make a ticket and include what phone and what version of update you’re on?

Also the Android regular steps: clear cache and reinstall?

1 Like

I have and Ive already done what they suggested and it didn’t help.

Tell them so and ask for it to be escalated?

I will try

What I did is

• Uninstalling
  • Restarting
  • Reinstalling
  • Using good wifi network, start the game.
  • Trying to load everything (matchmaking and Atlas).
  • Setting graphic to poor, low, and medium (in order).
  • Testing a few runs (preferably against farm base).

I’ve uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled numerous times and I still can not get into the game. It will load to 59% the screen turns black and then goes back to phone screen.

This exact issue is happening to another person on my team. They’re on a Moto g6 that recently updated, and cache clearing and reinstalling didn’t help.

1 Like

Use McDonald’s wifi

That’s what I have, the Moto g6! Have they figured anything out that will help?

:roll_eyes: not helpful but thanks I’ll use my own wifi

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

I’ve not heard anything in a couple days. I hope they fix it soon!

Has anyone heard anything about this problem with Motog6? It’s been 2 weeks and I’ve not heard anything back! I’ve sent a few emails with NO reply! I’m getting so frustrated!! I don’t have the money to just go out and buy another phone or device to play on! @Arelyna @Eidolon @DragonPunch anyone have any ideas or anything! Going nuts not being able to play and missing out on events and helping my team!!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::sob:

1 Like

This just happened to me nov 4. Once android 9 updated the game stopped working. After many tixkets to useless pg staff i finally ram accross one that listemed to the problem and admited it may not be our connection or phone as they lobe to say. Android themselves said 9 has had issues woth some apps and its the responsibility of the developers to make the game match the os. Android 9 will not step down foe a game. The pg help actually listened and said he would rum that info up to the devs. I hope this helps every suffering androind 9 user.

I’ve had the same problem with my LG Stylo 4. After numerous e-mails they finally said this:

Hi Ashgorath,

Thank you for contacting us and for your patience! It seems that a few LG devices running Android 9 are going through the same issues. We are currently investigating what is causing this error and will notify all of the affected players when this error is solved.

We apologize for this inconvenience and reassure you that this is being looked into.
Thank you,