Game Enhancements

suggestion

I have been playing this game since Skarr was released and I have some suggestions to make the game better, without breaking everything that we all love.

1. Bring back previous dragons for new players and those of us that were unable to obtain them. Instead of riders, or 8 new dragons every season. Put a line out where you can get Tengu and all stones, Kinnarus and all stone, and so on. This will entice new players as they have the option to get a strong dragon to use, and it will bring older players the ability to gather all stones or get a dragon they missed.

2. Add the ability to transfer all consumable resources. Fire and Ice Shards, Elemental Embers, and Black Pearls should be able to be sent among team mates the same as wood, food, and gold is currently.

3. Atlas elite - when elite first came out I was creating 800 troops every 67 minutes. Now you have me creating 1600 troops every 268 minutes which is shorting all players 1600 troops. Why not make the max hats increase to 32000. This will allow us all to hire the same number of troops in the same amount of time as previous atlas elite.

It is possible these suggestions have been made already, but based on all the releases up to this point they have not yet been heard so I am submitting them again.

-S0u7

You just named 2 things that do exactly this

There’s like 200+ threads of this, and it’s the hardest NO pg has ever given

This again is never going to happen because hackers can just give their entire team millions of everything and break the game

Negative, ghost rider.

@moderators please close due to duplicate threads

This will never happen, and it never should, search the forums before posting please

Sounds good in theory but easily abused

Wow, think about long it would take to Max out 32000 hats and the gold required to train them

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to the forums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

And more recently…

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed! The rest of your suggestions have already been addressed.