GamePlayFactions fly Eclipse dragons

Hey everyone !

This season GPF got all dragons loaned to fly them on real bases . We put a lot of effort into making them balanced in our test . We spend hours flying them to make them viable and balanced against any base with multiple defenders. We believe this season is one of the most balanced seasons ever to be released .

The other GPF members will create videos flying them . We will post all links here so you have a whole thread of us flying them . Each one of us has his/her unique skills and play style . Enjoy !

( I will add links of other GPF when they have them )

@OrcaFrost GamePlayFactions fly Eclipse dragons

Eff - https://youtu.be/Rdk2qjBHBno

Ingy the sweet Potato - GamePlayFactions fly Eclipse dragons

22 Likes

Great idea Eff! :smiley: So far I’ve sent a couple random flight videos around Line, but I’ve yet to get proper footage to post on my channel, will definitely link here once I upload stuff though

7 Likes

You said you don’t have youtube :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I really love the idea and i want to thank all of the gpl members for their work for us, and i hope will be as appreciate as it deserve to be…
Thank you very much for this concept @Eff :smile_cat: :smile_cat:

Edit: I would love to help ya, if anyone need something, ask me and i’ll see what i can do :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

(If that’s directed at me) I’m not sure when I ever said that? :joy: I’ve had a functional channel for around 2 and a half months now :slight_smile: You can check it out here!

5 Likes

I dont use it .

1 Like

No, it was Eff in LC when was asked if he has youtube in order to upload those videos they recorded several hours ago. :relieved: was a firm no :smile:

6 Likes

Ahh! My apologies then! :smiley:

1 Like

True cause I forgot I had this mediocre channel with 2 videos :rofl::rofl::rofl: why you stalking me :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Sorry, forever taken :woman_shrugging:t3:

I was bored at work and there was nothing to do in the event, I almost never even look at LC but this time it caught my eye.
The person defending looked veeery impressed by invoker so I got curious why :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: looking at the videos you can’t tell much difference yet but it’s a good start for more examples coming

(This is on topic tho)

3 Likes

We better stay on topic . @moderators can this get pinned

1 Like

It should probably be @PGGalileo who makes the call about to pin topics or not. I remember getting told that PG staff should be doing that, not mods, but that might have been before Gal’s time. I can’t remember who said it or when :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s my first contribution!

4 Likes

All of them need a nerf.

Or nerf Ingy. Either is fine.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Only if you also nerf Justin, I don’t want to be nerfed alone :disappointed:

Hella tough base though, thank you for letting me abuse it! :heart:

And to everyone, for the record:
It did take several tries to get the footage for each dragon because I’m still trying to get better with them too - so even if what you see is a good flight, just know that a lot of effort and failure goes behind it too, so don’t be discouraged if you have trouble flying dragons, practice makes perfect! :heart:

5 Likes

:scream:

Edit: He said nerf me, not kill me!

4 Likes

I tried to record some runs with Talariok today and the defender lag was so bad I gave up. :unamused:

Thanks for the videos!

3 Likes

I half :peach:’d Talariok’s runes, so he can probably do better with proper runes - such a fun sorcerer honestly!

:yum:

You’re right though. He’s super fun!

5 Likes