Garbage trading posts

Last 2 days of trading posts have been complete garbage Anyone else agree ?

3 Likes

I’d say the only reason why some people didn’t feel like trading post was very good is because fort, end of season, and people spend sigils pretty fast during fort.

2 Likes

@moderators thread feels redundant and should be more so discussed in Morr’s thread

3 Likes

Mmmm, disagree - last day, maybe, but yesterday had a mythic lightning striker glyph

On the expensive side, yes, but it’s a glyph so extremely rare, that many people quickly picked it up

14 Likes

The lightning striker was great for some, but there weren’t as many deals as the previous days.

But do you buy everything you seen in a store or do you just buy the deals that interest you the most? Not every day was great, but I still look forward to Reginald’s visits.

5 Likes

It’s kind of an interesting question, maybe I’ll do a bit of meta-analysis of the 5 days of the 5 trading posts so far. Feels to me like this whole trading post has slightly less good deals than most, but not by a lot.

8 Likes

I’m kinda happy there aren’t many deals, I want my damn draconics :sob:

12 Likes

I am sad, spent sigils at beginning of fort and had forgotten of the possible good deals :sob:

1 Like

I do not.

1 Like

I feel like the week 6 trading post is usually better than the later trading post, but SS chests definitely make it easier to get the deals which makes sense why it’s not quite as good. Or am I just remembering poorly?

1 Like

Well quite a lot of the deals were copy-pastes of the previous trading post, so those were the same. Platinums and rubies were the only ones made worse, and a few like draconics weren’t in there, but the runes were good

5 Likes

Too many trades for sigils. They should give us more swap options for stuff that many players want to dump, like ice & fire shards and pearls.

1 Like

They do do that.

1 Like

More!
More I tell you!

5 Likes

Day 5 was pretty lame unless you need chisels but I liked the striker glyph yesterday. Im rather glad today wasnt anything special, this ate through more of my sigils than I’d have liked so I’ll be spending more rubies next week than I had planned. Still no regrets though, not like these rubies are doing any good just sitting there

2 Likes

More than 1 out of 5!

1 Like

Not the best deals but i liked the quality of life to get high and lots of wood/food packs sometimes packs have saved me in fort events

I would like to se more and high exchange X for Y
Geting 350 x 10 of element embers for bars so totally 3500 is just lame maybe half 1 upgrade

If it was 10k+ that would be okey

I love the mythic lightning striker glyphs
I have been so sad cause im too new to get it

2 Likes

All of those deals you mentioned were terrible :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

U can just use bar to build a new tower and transform to flak with zero xp debt
So bar is much much better along with more accessible