Gauntlet Event Changes

Hey gang, we’re making some changes to this round of Gauntlet. We’ll be testing these changes out over this event - and we’ll make adjustments as needed if they don’t work, and we’ll keep them if they do work.

We landed upon these changes thanks to your feedback - so thank you, and also – keep sending that feedback!

1. Reducing Cooldown of all PvE islands to 60 min (except Gustav’s 120 mins)
  2. Double HP of PvP islands for Plat and Higher Leagues

What do you think about the changes?

• Flaunt it, Gauntlet! (Positive)
  • I’m Gauntlet nonchalant (Neutral)
  • Gauntlet? I’d rather taunt it. (Negative)

0 voters

5 Likes

Why “except Gustav’s 120 mins”?

2 Likes

IF nothing goes wrong then Im happy about this. Of course the chances of that actually happening are pretty slim. So here’s hoping the glitches arent game breaking or ruin the event :sweat_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

I love the changing ! But I hope we dont have any glitch this PvP !

3 Likes

nervous

23 Likes

Very :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hope I don’t regret that gif.

21 Likes

@PGGalileo , yes I am so nervous for PvP again. The Glitch of last Kingdom Wars and Temple Raids turned my mood down.

1 Like

You and me both, brother :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

18 megas every 3 hours…

10 Likes

r u ok, Freddy?

Suggest you keep a bottle of Bourbon by the PC at event starts.

I’d rather you address the issue of teams taking 50% on attacks to win the pvp island. Lose to win is so lame.

Double XP on PvP is so not necessary, just means people need to spend more mega coins.

Also the lag is a big issue, sometimes you get stuck at travel stage for what feels like years before you are able to attack, every second counts in this event, 5 seconds of lag is what it takes to lose on PVP, so I’d also rather Pg address that issue first.

8 Likes

Reducing CD on PvE yes :raised_hands:t3:
But double HP on PvP? Seriously? Around 18-20 megas every 3 hours for 4 days… Seems like just another way of making people spending more money🙂

15 Likes

There needs to be some consideration of the range of performance over Plat 1 to Plat 4. This is no problem for P1 and P2, but definitely will pose problems in P4 where megas are less common. Any increase in PVP HP should be scaled, most in P1, least (maybe zero) in P4.

4 Likes

How about fixing the issue of finishing a pvp in 2 mins. These mega attacks are ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s now double… so now it’ll be 4 minutes :rofl:

They fixed it like you asked :joy:

8 Likes

Please clarify, doubling the hp for pvp islands- are you meaning the the tiny automated island that we have to clear take twice the time, or give twice the points rewards?

Or, are you saying when we meet another team, we need double the number of fliers than we did before?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: