Get all mythics to end tear like Draconic chests

So I had a idea I have seen a heap of people like I really wish I got this to my tear let’s take cal for example u can only get him to verdant tear I know some people that wish he could get to arcanum tear.
So I was thinking u know those trash repeatable gold chests too the end of the mythic
Branch how about instead we had special chests That drop mythic evolution stones for mythic dragons that you can repeatably get at the end of the mythic branch but you can’t buy with Rubies. I feel it pretty Dum how you can get legendary dragon to end game but you can’t get mythic.
Feel free for idears and I am happy if not as I am not at end game just thought I’ll say it and if people like it it might happen.

1 Like

Oh God no

10 Likes

While I can see the merit, I dont personally want that, and I am going to grab my popcorn for the other responses. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

6 Likes

Ima beat yo :peach: with a mythic arcanum Algor! @FieryxFury

2 Likes

Also what is this? I feel like it’s supposed to be English but it really isn’t…

Like i said it’s really up to you guys I am not end game so don’t effect me. @FieryxFury u can close if u like IDRK :hugs:

1 Like

Closing this might be for the best…

4 Likes

But don’t you feel it pretty Dum how you can get legendary dragon to end game but you can’t get mythic?!

I’ll go ahead and close this upon OP’s request :slight_smile:

4 Likes