Get rid of the auto fight button

This the auto fight needs to be taken away its annoying.

You can disable it in settings

15 Likes

The setting is here:

14 Likes

I think that it should not be aloud to be there because then players can be lazy.

Auto battle is only really viable on sorcerers or if you’re hitting like 4 tiers down, and with the inconsistent (at least for me) sorcerer swipe attacks actually attacking auto battle is a nice feature to have.

3 Likes

Auto battle is extremely useful for players with mobility issues. There is no reason to remove it. It’s not like you can just turn it on and then set your phone down and go do something else. You have to pay attention and still use spells. If you don’t like it, you can disable it in settings.

12 Likes

What’s wrong with being lazy? Following that logic buying packs should not be allowed as if you spend enough you don’t have to fly at all…

10 Likes

Whyyy? Lol it is extremely useful on Lupin…
i dont understand these random suggestions without sufficient argument
Get eid cuz it makes us lazy? Lol 🤦

Sorry dude:) nothing personal :grinning:

6 Likes

:joy: LOL! Bro, your like who cares if we are lazy and I’m like,everybody!
Nothing personal.

Well the last two posters see nothing wrong with a lazy attack option, especially since this game takes too much time as it is… so clearly not everyone.

4 Likes

Best thing PG has put in the game in years, Auto is brilliant :mask:

11 Likes

I love auto attack. Means I can farm gold, shards and chests while doing the housework or even just chilling watching TV.

12 Likes

I love auto battle
Gold farming is now not a burden for me due to its tediousness

1 Like

Why does this matter? If you dont like it then dont use it, why are you worrying about how other players are flying? It’s useful for pve/invader runs and makes sorcerers a bit more useful. It is humid where I live so swiping on a screen can become problematic, auto battle makes that a non-issue. It’s not like anyone is really going to be using it with Hunters or Warriors during real runs but even if they do then that’s their choice.

Is your name Everyone? That’s an ironically unique name.
I enjoy it. Originally I thought it was pointless but it has made doing daily gold runs much easier and running PvE bases during KW, Gauntlet and TR considerably less tedious

5 Likes

I love auto battle!! :persevere: It’s so useful. I love it.

3 Likes

Okay!okay! I give up!

Enable Auto-surrender :joy:

3 Likes

Noooo. With repetitive hits it comes in handy besides it can be easily switched off.

2 Likes

Looks to me like you either don’t have atlas, or are not doing sufficient gold runs.

2 Likes

Absolutely not - auto run is one of the best things that happend in 2020

5 Likes