Getting kicked out of the game after every successful attack in atlas map

I updated my phone software to android 11, after this i am getting kicked out of the game after every successful attack in atlas map. Is there anyone else facing similiar issue ?

2 Likes

Did you file a ticket?

2 Likes

I had this issue on a apple device. I cleared out my storage and was fine afterwards

1 Like

i am having the same problem I contacted support and couldn’t find a solution the problem continues

1 Like

I know several people with this issue, response from support is that it’s a known issue and devs are aware. Doesn’t really help anyone in the meantime since we all know how long it takes for these issues to get fixed.

2 Likes

Yes, i did… I did everything they told me to do, but still nothing changed

The thing is i belong to an active atlas team and its soo frustrating that i am unable to play atlas like i used to because of these problems.

Let me try that bro. thank you

are you aware of this problem @PGNines

Well i already send tickets regarding this issue. But they had no solution for this problem.They even told me to buy a new phone lol.:rofl:

they told me the same thing😅

1 Like

Wait whaaaaatt​:eyes:… Great, PG is doing really great… :+1:t2:

1 Like

Seems like the same thing happens every update PG coincidentally makes glitches worse :woman_facepalming:t2: I’m having problems with the map in general and it needs tweaking badly cause it tells me to close and reopen atlas a lot and says it has syncing errors sometimes.

2 Likes

Same problem continue kicked off the game

1 Like