Give more Rewards in Fortification Event ๐Ÿ™

It is a humble request to increase Fortification Rewards more than 16M.

This 16M target always completed in First 2 days, building more during event is rewardless

So, please increase some rewards :rose:

3 Likes

That would be nice.
But I doubt that they would increase the rewards though. They might stretch it to letโ€™s say 22M and fill up with some prizes like hammers or whatever lol.

While Iโ€™d like these events to supply more engagement and rewards to drive that engagement Sadly prizes will just be spread out more if we request more rewards for fort and each tier would just be made less valuable to allow another tier to be added โ€ฆโ€ฆ

While pg does try to build prize tiers to encourage progression.

They ultimately look at the entire prize pool for not only each event but the entire season so increasing prizes here in this particular event will result in a loss somewhere else in the structure of monetization they have built around the event cycle and the resources it makes available to the player base.
They wonโ€™t increase the total available resources that are made available by the event structure.
So while I understand the request i also understand why pg will probably ignore it and if they address it the above will inventively happen.:man_shrugging:

And truthfully we donโ€™t need to encourage more rapid progression and rewarding progression will speed the movement of the metaโ€ฆ.
We donโ€™t need the mountain growing faster we need real events :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The 16M milestone in the Fortification Event is fine the way it is. Itโ€™s in a balanced and equitable position, from both an economical standpoint and a progressive standpoint. There will always be players with more timers to expend past the final prize mark (whether they spend, they grind, or they just luck out), so increasing points in the event wonโ€™t really achieve anything.

The only events that have point systems in need of a rehash are Breeding and Fight Pits (with Breeding taking precedence over Fight Pits) for how insufficient the rewards are that they distribute.

3 Likes

Would be handy - most people usually get 20-50mm pts

1 Like

I usually stop at 16m unless Im finishing up a tower. Thereโ€™s just no reason to continue spending rss if weโ€™re not getting rewarded. If prizes did go above 16m then yes Iโ€™d go further. Honestly it makes no sense to me not to at least have a generic prize that continues indeffinetly. Why have a cap on prizes if people are willing to continue? Youโ€™re just discouraging participation and ripping people off.

12 Likes

Iโ€™ve been asking for this for a while, Iโ€™d love to see it happen.

1 Like

Or they could just increase the achievements while also increasing the rewards.
Instead of 6-8.5-11-16m maybe they could do
6-10-16-24m.

I bet PG do the moving part and donโ€™t do the increase reward part

1 Like

Luls hahahahahaha

1 Like

yeahโ€ฆ noโ€ฆ

I mean even from your SS โ€˜most peopleโ€™ is only one person.

8 Likes

since adding more sigils ,timer, rubies is too much. i will be happy with some base boost potion ,hammer,.some spells and lumber pack may be, on past 16m points if they will ever release

1 Like

All you have to do is look at the global rankings to see many players go over the 16 mil point level. I am one of those players who build what I need despite capping out in price level. Iโ€™d love to see additional levels for those who exceed present expectations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.