Glitches.. Again πŸ˜‚

It’s always just me I swear :joy::sob:

3 Likes

You have been tapping buttons simultaneously happens to us all . Reboot the game it fixes itself

6 Likes

You have amazing multitasking abilities, I would have rebooted the game right away

2 Likes

Well your device hates you …

1 Like

Also apparently mine hated me because of the server not register because apparently in the event it’s not registering spells or breath or ammo as visible for some reason

This is after uninstalling and reinstalling, this is only in the temple guardians runs apparently, harbinger.

My game has been really laggy this event. The frames per second seem to be skipping frames as I’m doing an attack. When I click on icons in the event screen it takes several seconds for them to open. Sometimes I have to click a random spot on the screen for it to load fully.

Overall reminds me of the time they had to cancel the kingdom wars event mid-event and switched to fight pits. This event is, almost, as unplayable as that one was.

I have several teammates reporting the same issue.

Not sure if this is a glitch as Jorm is usually long

5 Likes

That looks normal. Unless my memory is failing me, I remember Lawson saying that he envisioned Jorm being the length of a long island.

5 Likes

He was long (there), you couldn’t even screenshot the whole thing. :roll_eyes: :relieved:

2 Likes

He is a very looooooooooong dragon

1 Like

1 Like

Here comes the skinny legend, ready to burn any base to the ground

1 Like

Well he is the world serpent so…

You can chat while being on the event page?Yes that glitch is needed

1 Like