With the sad news that Mech is leaving the WD community, I have been given the opportunity to release his phenomenal Glory Calculator for you all to continue to learn from and explore. Thank you Mech for all the work you put into this! It truly is an amazing compilation of work.
If you notice any improvements that can be made, please pm me from now on. I will be looking to build upon this and update as is required moving forward but, with Mech’s permission, I wanted to make the glory sheet as it currently stands available to all now. The rules are the same and are just below.
- This is a work in progress. Don’t be a dick about things if they are incorrect or you feel they can be improved.
- When things need updating, let me know that you have more up to date/relevant information and I will confirm the validity and update
- I don’t promise that this will always be 100% up to date, things randomly change
- I don’t promise 100% validity of information.
- If too many people mis-use this in order to “prove people wrong” I will take it down and shun you.
- It is up to YOU as an individual to use the tool for planning if you so choose, but don’t come to me for setting it up for you
- It is up to YOU to try and read and LEARN. If you don’t plan on learning, don’t read or use the tool.
- Things will be added randomly, if you need a new copy always check the version history.
For those who don’t wish to explore the possibilities as much and just want to know how to plan an attack to get maximum glory or lose minimum troops, I am currently building a swapping optimiser.