Glory combinations - Red zone, castle and Castle guards 🏰

Glorydate Redzone

Short explanation about the categorys:

• Fair with 5 :fire: = attacker and defender get good glory

• Fair with 4 :fire: = attacker and defender get good glory with the least permanent troop lost for BOTH

• Max. Glory with 5 :fire: = only the attacker gets good glory | Not fair for the defender

Destroyer - Glorydate for the Red zone

Trapper - Glorydate for the Red zone

Sieger - Glorydate for the Red zone

Taunter - Glorydate for the Red zone

Primarch combinations for castle guards

Dark green = great glory
Light green = it’s okay
Yellow = nah, but your choice
Red = hell no

Castle Guards combinations with 25% Boost

Castle Guards combinations without 25% Boost

Kind regards,
Tami :fox_face:

16 Likes

Love it!!! Thank you!

1 Like

Swapping charts :thinking:
:man_facepalming:
While incredibly helpful and well done I’m sad to see the need for these ………

1 Like

Think about lower lever players that meet for the first time Atlas… Remember the old time when you were a small player…

1 Like

I know exactly and can’t agree more……
These are needed and completely useful for new players seeking some kind of relevance on the map!
Not knocking what you have done it’s actually extremely cool of you to stop and take the time to consolidate this information for players who would be lost without it as a quick reference!

What drives me crazy is the fact that they need to swap at all ……
unbalanced engagement is ridiculous and produces the need for swapping in general.

So many thx! for making these for players especially the young atlas players! :sunglasses::facepunch:

4 Likes

Agree but unfortunately not everybody is hard playing on Atlas and lack of time to dedicate on it and teams not very active creates this need. Personally I prefer fighting on castles :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely!
And you are helping players sustain play when the burden of play is to great using solid easy to utilize information :facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes swapping Charts :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I prefer sniping and raiding a lot more and never had a swap, but I have a lot of german players, who asked for it and don’t know about a good combination. So even if I don’t like swaps, I like to support those ppl, if it’s there kind of way to play this game :relaxed:

5 Likes

I’ll redesign my “how to plan a raid” and send it into the forum as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I like to show the players all facets of the game and the opportunity they have to get glory and fun in this game :relaxed::fire:

2 Likes

Mmm maybe I can translate it into Italian :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Aw awesome! I’ll send the pdf in the thread, when it’s ready :fire:

2 Likes

We can work together if you wish. Pm me :wink:

1 Like

I’ll let you know :relaxed: I know where I can find you

1 Like

Trapper - Done :white_check_mark::fire:

1 Like

Atlas Map :world_map:

9 Likes

Sieger Red zone done :white_check_mark::fire:

2 Likes

You are amazing! Thank you so very much! :star_struck:

1 Like

Finally finished the red zone charts :pray::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thank you for this!!! As a visual person, this was incredibly helpful.

1 Like

Castle Guards combinations are online :hugs:

3 Likes