Going on Strike For Scaling

It would be great to get some feedback back PG!
Fortification arrives soon & let me say it ain‘t fun no more since being 300+… immense timers needed for only 1 upgrade & nowhere close getting another level on top…
There has to be some solutions to get the fun back to those important events guys!

1 Like

Wow they take a reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy long time off for Christmas break.

3 Likes

Keeping this thread alive

0 Likes

Why? PG actually fixed it. Give credit where credit is due.

2 Likes

Well, I think @Odin should be the one to say if this fulfilled his expectations

0 Likes

Is he still on strike?

0 Likes

Was he ever on strike?

7 Likes

I legit was going to ask similarly. Not sure if he explained what his strike entailed (i forget what all those posts said) but I’d bet it involved not spending and there is plenty of evidence to suggest if he was on strike he isn’t anymore.

0 Likes

The only thing I remember him saying was about deleting all his videos if PG didn’t reply to this thread.

0 Likes

I would say this is not true. I stopped spending for that very reason. The packs completely suck.

The ice and fire shards in fortification make that useless… and speaking of fort, what the hell am i supposed to do with 130k or 400k wood packs when my towers cost 2.5m ? they are completely useless.

the lack of pearls and embers is garbage, and the timers you get if you’re looking to build L70+ towers is a joke.

the lack of rune dust and quality runes in the silver chest is garbage.

everything is garbage now. when i was a lower level i was excited to get these prizes, not so much anymore.

no excitement = no spending, it’s very simple.

chest prizes should scale with your level. the tokens scale now with the balloon. they should do something similar for chests as well. spending $100 just doesn’t get you very far anymore.

2 Likes

excitement =/= spending

no excitement =/= no spending

Just saying. :wink:

But the idea of

excitement = higher chance of spending

no excitement = lower chance of spending

holds true. :+1:t2:

edit: typos.

1 Like

I agree, the value proposition just isn’t there

0 Likes

Not spending because I mostly get 60% discount packs. 1 Day I got 71 % I was tempted on. How do some people get 80% packs or even 90%. Because its not the same across the board I stopped purchasing, and even let me elite expire.

0 Likes

Isn’t the discount % based on the overall spend of the pack?
AKA higher cost the higher % off it is?

Not that discount means anything really when the included values of each item are so outta whack

1 Like

:scream:

So very true.

1 Like

Same here, made a post awhile ago about not spending any money on the game until changes are made. That includes atlas elite and regular elite. If changes aren’t made by the time my elite runs out I probably won’t renew and just leave the game for good this time.

0 Likes

I’ve said that before too. xD

But in my case it was about a mess-up due to a bug that PG couldn’t fix right away.

It is not going to be fixed with the update sometime next week. -though it sounds like it’ll cost me diamonds.

0 Likes

closed #260

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes