Gold Chest Sequencing

Epic and Legendary drop list.
IIRC, they’re slightly different in length.

3 Likes

Ohhh, didn’t know that! I could take a look at your old predictor :smiley:

1 Like

I will help a little. 6 hours left. :axi: :3

4 Likes

Thanks! Didn’t get any drops sent to me unfortunately :frowning:

4 Likes

Most likely almost no one will open gold and bronze chests during this event, but I’ll post it just in case. It just happened. ))
Also, I finally was able to determine the correct index numbers for common, rare and bronze sequences.

Download link to the chest predictor (.xlsm file).

2 Likes

I actually got sent data for gold chests but I genuinely forgot about it because there isn’t much interaction on this thread :sweat_smile:

Are people making use of gold chest sequences? Everyone can feel free to poke me for the sequence if so! I honestly just forget sometimes :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I’d be interested!
If it’s not already too much work on your end. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not that bad, golds are super easy to sequence in comparison to silvers, I just need to be reminded sometimes :joy:

3 Likes

Ah well, that’ll be up to you then!
I’m just thankful there are people like yourself who are into data/stats/numbers, so ‘numeric dyslexic’ ones like myself can be helped. :joy:

2 Likes

To be honest I probably wouldn’t use it too often just because I already know I’m going to open all of my golds first PvP of the season regardless.

Although I guess I sometimes open them as needed and might take a look next time I have to do that just to see if I’m close to a good part. Although I’m like tigerlilith where only if its not too much work on your end.

2 Likes

I’m not using them right now since I don’t know my position since they got last shuffled, but otherwise I’d always have a peek to see if I’m close to a nice cluster of drops.

1 Like

It was super easy to forget about golds, especially this week, because of silvers and putting up a super sigil thread :sweat_smile: I’m gonna have to start setting reminders for golds :joy:

Wanted to ask, with the new season almost upon us do you want draconic data? I am sure there are a lot of people with plenty of chests. I presume there will be mass openings week 1 or 2. Didnt know if you were going to bother compiling or not.

Nope, I don’t expect to ever attempt to sequence draconics honestly - their mechanic makes them too complicated to sequence

3 Likes

Maybe Hueso can get daddy to help out. :eyes:
Kbai.

1 Like

@FieryxFury quick question… do you know how many sigils I’d get out of 84 gold chests? That’s how many I’ll get from the Key Exchange Branch at the beginning of the season, and I want to know how many additional sigils that’ll be. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Look in this thread and you will find your answer … hint, look at Morreion’s posts. But also beware it takes about 110 chests to get through a sequence of legendary drops, so you will have higher variance.

1 Like

Fozzie is correct - there’ll be variance due to 84 golds not being enough to go through a whole sequence, but people can use this to check what their average drops will be (keeping in mind deviation off the average due to sequence size)

2 Likes

Just a note. Due to Gold chests pattern, although 110 is the average for full Leg pattern, it may take more chests to get full cycle.

2 Likes

Cries in Epic Sequence

4 Likes