Gold Primach - how much glory to level up?

I’ll get straight to the point.
Silver 2 is too easy to hit maxed :yawning_face:
So I suggest when PG release Gold tier, the amount of glory needed to level up should be at least triple of what silver 2 is.

Why are u asking for it to be hard? :rofl:

2 Likes

Remember that there are 4 types of primarch and not only one. Not everyone can max them very quickly, but as always it’s my opinion.

2 Likes

I would like to throw in a related problem with prims. New players have absolutely no chance of earning glory except for glory swaps and cg swaps (if they make it into a team that does cg swaps).
Reason for that is that every castle has a taunter with 400+ def power and new players dont have prims with attack values close to that. Higher prim tiers only exacerbate this problem, albeit I understand that there should be some further progression.

Glory farming has become an ordeal! @PGEggToken @PGGalileo Please talk to the team about new methods of earning glory. I dont care what, anything is better than what it is right now.

9 Likes

Next Post after Gold Update:

I’ll get straight to the point.
Gold 2 is too hard to hit maxed :yawning_face:
So I suggest when PG release Platinum tier, the amount of glory needed to level up should be at least half of what Gold 2 is.