Gold2 prim bug, so um... Do we get our timers back

20 characters to fill the space

Can you kindly elaborate? :grin:

You can max g2 prims without gold or glory right now, dont think its intended. So i kinda maxed it just to see if its actually a bug, and tried restarting the game, predicting it would simply reset… So if they fix this bug, do i get 30 x 10 days worth of timers?

1 Like

They are all free. No gold or xp requirements

…………5 chars

2 Likes

Or is this PGs intended gift after long torturing us with inflation in prim level costs

5 Likes

I’m going out on a limb and saying they were feeling generous and didn’t just make a huge mistake lol

10 Likes

Well i hope so :laughing:

1 Like

6kncac

9 Likes

I didn’t get one :frowning:

@PGCarlos @PGTimber

Its a grind for g1 and then g2 just requires timers. Its fair playing ground for everyone once they get to G1

3 Likes

Ughhhh… they better all be reset. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

And our enemies just used bugged maxed G2 prims to bubble us.

3 Likes

That’s messed up. They should put maintence shield up

We should really have bubbles while these are being fixed as we can max these all very easily and we are already being hit by expert G2 primarchs

If this is the intended way, it’s ok though…I will go on my frenzy with expert primarchs in a little bit :blush::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well there isnt 25% boost on any of them so their stats are still lower then they were yesterday so idk if that changed anything really

1 Like

The price and glory are now showing!! But prim didnt got roll back my trapper still lv 2 lol i didnt rushed it to max

PG is working on a rollback now.

5 Likes

Just my timers are needed back, just like how i used them, :rofl: shouldnt be hard for them right