Goodbye and Thanks for the Fun!

It’s taken me months and months to come to this decision because the addiction was really, really strong with me. :joy::see_no_evil:
But I’ve finally gotten up the strength to step away. I wasn’t going to put out a message, but I have been on here quite a bit and I thought some people might wonder if I just disappeared so I decided to put this out so there are no worries about my well-being. :wink:

I’d love to say that this is because of PG’s shenanigans or the latest Surt nerf and throw a mini-tantrum on my way out :joy:, but the truth is my kids are getting older and I just felt like my priorities were out of whack. I don’t want to look back when they have moved out and feel like I spent more time on a game than with them. People may say I should should scale back and move to a lower league, but where this game is concerned I don’t seem to be able to do it half-way. I’m compulsive about it. It’s either flat-out Diamond league or cold turkey. So I’m going cold turkey. :see_no_evil:

I have had a ton of fun with this game and I don’t regret it at all. It has done a lot of good for me and kept me sane in times when I really needed it. I will miss all of the people tremendously. I hope you will all have fun with it and try not to take it too seriously.

All the best,
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
JennyD

57 Likes

Good luck with your real life. Stay safe and happy with real life.

2 Likes

A wise and best choice. No matter what age, your “children” will always be yours. I wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Sorry to see you go but there’s no better reason than to spend more time with your kids. Best wishes to you and your family.

5 Likes

Goodbye Jenny!

3 Likes

Bye Jenny! Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely would have noticed your absence, a heads up is a nice way to do things and give us a chance to wish you well.

To that end, all the best and enjoy your children… there is nothing more precious in life.

2 Likes

And that picture made me even sadder :sob:

@JennyD Farewell and best wishes on your journey away from war dragons. It is always sad to see one of the people I like from the forums leave, but you need to do what’s best for you.

2 Likes

Best of luck jenny

2 Likes

Great call! Family always first.
All the best for you!

2 Likes

This is by far the best reason I’ve seen to leave the game. I wish you the best with your family! If you ever miss us, we’ll be here :wink:

5 Likes

Take me with you! Please!

11 Likes

Stay strong. There’s hope for all of us if you can pull this off! LOL

Seriously though, take care and best of luck. Enjoy your time with the kiddos.

2 Likes

Thank you for being here to help @JennyD , you are a interesting person :slight_smile:
Wish you fun and luck in life :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

Take care Jenny, and all the best, it was fun flying with you :slightly_smiling_face::pray::+1:

2 Likes

We wish you the absolute best of luck!

2 Likes

Enjoy your children while you can! They are never young again. Good Luck with everything.

2 Likes

Goodbye, good luck, and enjoy those kiddos!

1 Like

Best wishes and happy trails!

1 Like

For sure :slight_smile: - have all the fun with them!

And the scaling back at the level that you’re at would pretty much mean no progress… and just feel like an even bigger waste of time :see_no_evil: . family > grinding tokens/pvp

3 Likes