Goodbye War Dragons

Well, after 4 years of dealing with…" Its your device…" , Our " servers are down" , unrealistic compensation , uncountable excuses from devs…This last round has just solidified my distatse of how PG’s players are treated.
Its been fun…its been intetesting…but…I can not see actually continuing this with 3 accounts.

Goodbye War Dragons.

Mag.

28 Likes

This is sad

I don’t know you … but bye :crying_cat_face:

:wave:t2:

Bye :wave:t2: see you in breeding week :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I agree There has to be something
MUCH BETTER out there for us to get involved in and play!!!

5 Likes

Wow He really left - he’s gone

2 Likes

This is sad and what’s even worse is I doubt PG will even care that players are leaving.

4 Likes

As someone who has always defended PG, I am very saddened by these recent events. All the best.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Bye mate, Hopefully PG can put their act together and you can play again. Tbf four years is a lot of.

1 Like

You can almost feel how little the company actually cares :joy:

13 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

21 Likes

Magnicorn I am a low level and want to experience the big world. I would like to have acsess to your account so I can play for you. Once you come back you will be stronger.

:rofl: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Keep us posted how this works out for the 2 of you. :slight_smile:

PS: I would point you to the terms of service but I think this might be more fun.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Account sharing is considered cheating, and you can be banned for that. People, one person I know of in particular, have been banned for that sole purpose. I would advise you not to put yourself at risk if you love the game so much :slightly_smiling_face:

One tip I can share is gaining possession of atlas. I’ve went up over 150 levels in half a year because of it. It helps a lot.

2 Likes

Aw you spoiled the fun :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like