Graphic Changes to Atlas

If Atlas reshuffle is still in the future, why give us a graphics change now making it harder to view Atlas?

4 Likes

Seconded. Wtf is going on?

What y’all talking about? I haven’t noticed anything different.

1 Like

It looks like Show Team Color in settings is no longer working, so if you had that checked it will look different to you. I never have it selected so no change for me.

Yep, that is when Show Team Colors is not selected in Settings. The different areas are showing the color for the element now instead.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what its supposed to look like. If they broke the “show team color” option, they did you a favor. :rofl:

6 Likes

I had no idea there was another setting :man_shrugging:t2:

I always wondered why they made it so difficult to figure out which land was which element

2 Likes

Yep, definitely a favor. :grin:

1 Like

Wow. I… don’t even know what to say to that. I guess I’m grateful someone told me about it when I first got atlas. I guess I complained about all the stripes. I hated that mess.

This will tell you which color/texture is for which element.

Credit:

3 Likes

At least it was nice and easy to find the setting :flushed:

Not like you needed to solve a complex mystery quest or anything like that

1 Like

Please tell me this is a joke? :pray:

Because if someone at PG thought the best colour for Dark would be the lightest colour of all the elements, I think I may have just solved all the game’s problems.

3 Likes

Not accurate . There are regions in wind with the colour of dark . And regions that are dark with colours of wind

2 Likes

The API is partially broken at the moment, which is probably why it is no longer showing team colours.

Why anyone would subject themselves to using team colours I have no idea.

2 Likes

Kind of pointless to have colors represent different elements if PG doesn’t follow it. Yep, PG strikes again. :joy:

1 Like

And it doesn’t show also team rank making all castles 100% glory… But it must be a visual glitch because in details it shows other percentage :man_facepalming:
Are you ( PG ) checking this? @PGGalileo

Updated photo. Wind and Dark share colors.

there is a glitch in both the OLD endpoint and the new API endpoint regarding team metadata which used to contain the colors (if i recall correctly).

any, it’s returning all teams as NULL, so atlas doesn’t know what colors to display.

EDIT: this same endpoint returns team power ranking used for glory scaling. Explains that error too.

Not sure if its related to that, but also Atlas crashing a lot and takes ages to open castle details even no battle going.

1 Like