Guards lost with new land?

Support told a friend that castle guards will be permanently lost when the New Lands in Atlas sink. While I did not comb through everything in previous posts I did got to all PG announcements and did a CTRL+F search for guards and did not find where PG mentions guard loss at all.

Can someone clear this up?

Admittedly this is a bit confusing and it seems like support might be talking about troops while saying castle guards.

4 Likes

I was thinking about this yesterday. I would really hope they don’t waste the guards, any less than 100% returned to team glory is just encouraging holding castles with low guards.

2 Likes

Is there something encouraging teams to hold new land castles with many guards?:thinking:

No lol, hence why i said it would encourage the inverse.

A loss they know is coming should be announced.

@DragonPunch Can we get answers to this please?

5 Likes

Castle guards just disappear for now. But it’s on our to-do list in the future to turn them into team glory.

1 Like

Ummm so just poof🤷🏻‍♂️ So 6 T6 with 4m guards and poof. So PG really wants to promote pirate play style and not hire guards. This seems like a huge oversight on your part. So please tell us again what benefits T6 have besides season standings?

15 Likes

You have got to be kidding me! So, we invest in this little adventure and our reward for this is we lose our castle guards? And exactly WHY is this? Why can’t the guards be returned as when you lose or give up any other castles? This was not disclosed prior or I would have never participated in this Lost Islands BS. And if this is how PG is going to reward us for participating, this will be the very last time my team does. Your lost islands can stay sunk as far as I’m concerned!

5 Likes

Most the teams (including yours) that hire a lot of guards also have hundreds of millions of spare guards lol

1 Like

So that means we deserve to loose them? Not sure what your point is exactly?

3 Likes

Just kill them off for now . It’s not difficult I’m sure . Fill your hospitals with the dead troops from murdering those awesome CG :partying_face:

1 Like

This should have been put out there before the new lands! The castle guards should not just go poof after teams have put in work to getting them.

3 Likes

I think you are missing the point. PG’s response reads as they are actively hurting teams who make there castles more defendable, by adding the most amount of guards possible. Moving forward there’s no point in teams playing atlas “properly” and new land will just become more of a waste land then it is today.

Great update pg 10/10

12 Likes

So With new lands reset about week late does all castles include Old & New lands count for new season or Newlands don’t count till after reset!

3 Likes

I was not aware of this . Can you share link please ?

2 Likes

Thanks . So this means there are 14 days to remove cg from those castles now that a clarification has been provided by PG ? Nobody should actually be worried about losing CG right ?

4 Likes

I read that as that’s when the castles will be back. I still thought that they would disappear when the season ended :thinking: some clarification from pg on this would be nice. :expressionless:

3 Likes

That’s what I assumed initially , 12 days of no new lands . But if Pg has other plans , who am I to complain :joy: