Gunnar's Wings are Tiny

Uhm. No. His horns are literally amazing. It’s why I love his look so much.

Well can you give him to me? Id appreciate a 2nd gunnar

I think the complaint about Somnus’ wings is that in the rendering presented to the community before release his wings looked much more vaporous and ethereal…more like Pathox. We ended up with smoke-shaped solid wings that look like they are trailing fart clouds. One of those “fine, but could have been so much better” things.

I honestly don’t think they should change him at all. I mean I nearly vomit when I fly Merk (thankfully he is forever in my den now) but other than a joking post about it I wouldn’t even dream of asking them to change how he looks. Never gonna please everyone. I think they should just leave poor Gunnar alone.

Blame the pilot, not the dragon. :man_shrugging:

I refute your claim! The enormous array of horn serves two purposes:
1: Gunnar emits sharp clicking noises that are focused into different directions by refracting off of his horns, allowing him to echolocate prey. Note the eye coverings.
2: Gunnar can simultaneously impale four grown men and drink of their fluids.

In terms of the tail, I offer this:
If Gunnar is flying, skirting the tops of towers, would it not be most effective for his tail to whip straight down under him like a wasp stinger to pick men off the towers? To thrash his tail side to side effectively, he’d need to turn on his side or, worse yet, go down to ground level. The speed of the downward tail whip works much better for a speedy hunter. :grin:

Great counter! I yield to you kind sir.:+1:t2::grinning:

Maybe it’s just me but seems like the Gunnar wing are bigger, if that’s the case just want to say thanks to @PGKharnyx
If not just ignore me my memory is weak and i’m blind :joy::joy::joy:

It would be nice to get a confirmation. :slight_smile:

Without a data push I doubt anything changed.

Well that might be just me seeing them bigger :sweat_smile:

Hi all. I’ve been informed that Gunnar’s wing adjustment made it live as of the last update.

The wings are roughly 20% longer, with as little change to the overall silhouette as possible. I think that he looks little more aerodynamic now.

Thank you so much!!! He looks noticeably better now. :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much for listening :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks for doing this, although I thought they were just fine the way they were. Oh, BTW, Gunnar is complaining that his wing tips are slapping against towers and he has to fly canted. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just kidding.

Noctua

So that’s why he looks different!

I liked the “tiny” wings, though…

I am “:rofl::joy:” so hard that they got right on this major issue. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Yeah, me too. As a hunter before the wing change he reminded me of those smaller jet fighters that were so agile.:+1:t2:

Let’s take Nollaig: graceful hippie he is, and those wings are HUGE! To that “saggy pants” appearance of his the albatross-size wings are a good match,

Gunnar - especially with the helmet on - is quite stocky. Now that he grew longer wings, the cuteness factor vanished, like fart in the wind.