Hackers... what if?

What if PG used hackers to help them find exploits?

What if those same hackers had “real accounts” and started cheating other players???

What if those hackers were also on top teams?
That had inside access to exploits and then used them against the rest of the paying players???

What if they knew and tried to “fix their mistakes”? But it didn’t go “as planned” ???

What if people from those same teams constantly accuse everyone else of cheating because they have “inside information” but refuse to acknowledge they are getting all the benefits from the hacker accounts?

What if certain “players” are actually PG employees or sponsored by PG employees who have unlimited access to in game everything and they too are destroying actual purchased goods causing real paying players real $$$$ losses never to be reimbursed??? Because, they “didn’t file a support ticket”???

What if any or all of these aren’t some wild conspiracy theories?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yeah…

slides drink away

You’re cut off…

2 Likes

I don’t drink… but screen shots and chats online live forever… :wink:

slides in glass of water

All conspiracy theories unless/until you can produce evidence :wink:

3 Likes

Funny those same folks who constantly accuse others of cheating can never provide any evidence :man_shrugging:t3:

What if eh? :rofl::rofl:

Illuminati :eyes:

1 Like

Well for you to start a topic about it suggests
a) you have and want to present evidence for discussion, or
b) you are what you accuse others of being

So which is it?

2 Likes

Yin & Yang

Oh ffs.

Tag @moderators, you’re it.

1 Like

if we’re all made from the same atoms that came from the belly of the same star, is there really any difference between hackers and non-hackers :thinking:

6 Likes

Because, I don’t want to directly entertain you?
:upside_down_face:
I don’t have to respond to you at all.
I can ignore you easily. @SuavGlav

2 Likes

No comment on the conspiracy theories or not debate but I love the name. I remember that video from playing WoW many years ago when it was good.

2 Likes

Sounds like you really enjoyed your chicken :upside_down_face:

I love my :poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Eat as much as I can :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This needs to be moved to off topic. LMAO

What if… PG are actually alien lizard people here to force their spaghetti monster religion upon our squirrel population?.. -_-

3 Likes

I suggested to PGJared about this idea a while ago on a different thread. He forwarded to the team. Hopefully it happens though! :blush:

It’s a game where all players are equal… only some are more equal than others :thinking:

1 Like

Well if that was ever proven, I’d be going to Apple to get about a year’s worth of money back. I have been considering buying a new BMW motorcycle and that check would pay for it.:rofl:

Gets a job where Ary works

Makes it rain