Happy New Year 2021

May the new year be a time for new beginnings , an era of prosperity and health .

I hope 2021 keeps you close to your dear ones . Happy New Year WD community

I wanna raise a toast to the doctors who serve tonight on new year’s eve . May God be with ya all :pray: image

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 WarDragons

18 Likes

7 Likes

Happy new year to everyone.

Happy New year!

Happy new year

Happy new year all

Happy New Year to all, be safe and F-this dumpster fire of a year. Hopefully things start to get a little better next year, though Im expecting an announcement that White Walkers have been seen in the next few hours

6 Likes

11 Likes

Happy new year!!

3 Likes

Happy New Year! Let’s hope it’s better than 2020.

Shame I skimmed over them for 2020

2 Likes

Happy New Year :partying_face:

If this year is as bleak and dismal as 2020 was, I’m going to lose it. I can’t live like this :joy:

So much was planned for this year, and then a storm starts (this whole year… a storm). I truly hope this year gets better, rather than worse… better for everyone. Even Christmas didn’t feel the same this year (and that’s saying something coming from someone who’s always in the holiday spirit :joy:).

Lots of people had things cancelled. I don’t think anyone will ever forget how dreary 2020 was… I mean, how could you? For some who don’t usually do much, it may have not been as bad though. I’m just glad the year is over. New beginnings. Hopefully we’re going into a much better year than last year.

3 Likes

Happy new year :partying_face: