Harbinger Tier is coming!

It’s been announced, HARBINGER is coming. For sharable images, here is what I threw together to download and share so you don’t have to explain the same things over and over.

Also I’m proud of my work.

13 Likes

Red, I LOVE THESE. But…the tier is actually called Harbinger, with no “R” to make it “bringer”. Did you see somewhere online it’s featured as “Harbringer”?

4 Likes

Ouch :joy:

2 Likes

sadlife

that’s what I can say on this one. I thought it was Harbringer too lol. Didn’t know there was a Harbinger.

that adaptive resist looks like it could be abused. You just keep cycling through as fast as you can to instantly regain all your rage. Unless there is a cooldown we are not seeing.

1 Like

I did the same mistake, luckily the spellcheck underlined it and I’ve learnt how to spell it properly. :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy::joy::joy: guess I gotta go make edits really quick

3 Likes

For those who are not familiar with the word:

harbinger

So then the question is what is it that is approaching that needs dragons this big to announch them/it?

The Apocalypse tier.

3 Likes

Very underwhelming dragons. Could just call them bench warmers.

3 Likes

The very same question is bugging me (even if I’m only 70 so I doubt I should need to worry about them tiers before the next decade or so)

That sounds like a milestone. I mean then the Harbinger tier is the Beginning of The End, and then we’re doomed… the last few dragons bring the Apocalypse and it’s over. (?)

Someone always says this. Every single time. And every single time there is at least one strong dragon.

2 Likes

Apocalypse is not the end of everything, it’s a revelation, as in greek apo calypso means the unveiling, or something like that. So not an ending, but a possible rebirth. There could be many themes of renewal after an apocalyptic tier :wink:

1 Like

so the following tier will be next week? lol

1 Like

As @PGCrisis said last night on Twitch, the above mentioned tier would be released during this breeding event, so some player can even get points for breeding them. (And I wonder how long the incubation period is… Maybe if you breed one now it hatches right on Christmas Day)

Very few people ready to breed harbinger tier will not be able to use speeds. But yes I believe we can expect incubation times to yet again inflate. Good thing we have 35k ruby packs. (Sarcasm)

1 Like

I love the art - great pictures!

1 Like

Why the departure from gemstone tiers? This is just a stupid name for a new tier in my opinion.

3 Likes

You just want to obtain the unobtainium.

2 Likes