Has anyone seen dark Imp? 👿

No Imp portrait this time around for finishing Temple Guards?

Screenshot_20220731-135047

3 Likes

It’s probably a repeat portrait as one we had before

1 Like

But why repeat the previous portraits if this one wasnt unlocked ?

Did i miss it ?

4 Likes

:man_shrugging: PG works in mysterious ways lol

2 Likes

But this picture below shows the dark imp

So unless pg lied to the person that made the poster, we should be getting him.

6 Likes

And no you didnt miss it. A few people in my team’s 5ta have mentioned the same thing you have. That the dark imp is locked and all the others arent and that they didnt miss any of the past TR.

2 Likes

I think Fishka “implied” it would be the dark imp pprtrait as any sane and logical person would…

3 Likes

Oh that’s crummy, at first I read it as September 13 :joy:

1 Like

Maybe it was meant to be September 13th, but you think thats about a month and a few days away. Seems like they would have new TR portraits out by then

1 Like

WHAAAA? Heavens to Murgatroyd, such an unthinkable suggestion. It is simply inconceivable that Pocket Gems could possibly put out false information or bungle part of an event and then simply ignore it as if nothing happened. It is simply preposterous to think that they would mess up and put the wrong prizes in and not say anything about… wait, what’s that? Im now being informed that there’s a 99% chance that’s exactly what they did and this is per usual for them. Well… my whole perspective of the world has just been shattered…

But yeah, this wouldn’t be the first time the event released the wrong portrait so maybe we’ll get the dark imp next time… Im so ready for some new portraits and for these imps to be over with

13 Likes

I agree, but i still want the dark imp. He is my favorite one only because his design is similar and not over done like the other 4.

But with that! I say the next Temple raid portraits are different colors of Chunk or Axi! Give me a fire chunk!!! Or a dark axi!!! Oh id be as happy as a pig in mud

6 Likes

Thats event 9 out of 13 in the current season me thinks

Have they ever duplicated the TR portraits before?

I think, after theyve all been unlocked. But dont quote me on that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I completed the middle island a day and a half ago and no portraits. Maybe on Monday Pg will release them.

Yes, they gave us one of the fire portraits twice instead of the one we were supposed to get (was it with the werebears?) and they also ran at least 2 cycles of the original TR portraits.

3 Likes

If there is no portrait given this event. I’d like a refund of the rubies I spent to swap riders.

You do get event prizes you know…

This is only a crappy portrait…

1 Like

First of all
how-dare-you (1)

10 Likes

Thanks for mansplaining it to me. I had no idea that I got 400 pts for each first tier and 800 for the other.

2 Likes