Hauheset Question

If this has been addressed already, apologies in advance for the unnecessary 30 seconds of time I have wasted. When a flak is destroyed, does it damage Hauheset even while timeshift is in effect? It appears that it does, but I would like to know for certain. Thanks

1 Like

Took me 4 seconds :grin:

6 Likes

If it’s a fire flak yes it will explode and hurt hau during time shift

Thanks. I haven’t been able to generate the rage fast enough yet to cast the second crumble out of range. It took me a while to puzzle through why I might keep dying at the same spot.:joy:

And thanks for not pointing out my inability to search properly :man_facepalming:

Forum ninja…

3 Likes

Can dumb questions that have already been addressed be deleted or are the posts just closed so this can live on forever?

Not dumb question and yes this will live on the interwebs FOREVER! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

They just close posts

If you flag your own post and select “other” reasons, and then describe that you want it removed, they (mods) can do it.

Thank you again. I wonder if that had been asked before too . . . :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Its a great question, and I’m glad you asked.
I must have missed the original post, and this is useful information to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.