Dragon Loooordddssss assemble!
Hauhezen’s been spending a littttle time at the gym. We listened to your feedback and worked with the GPF to make a more interesting Hauhezen. We’ve been testing the new buffs for a couple of weeks now and we think we’ve got 'em where we want 'em.
Hauhezen’s new stat set will be included in the Wave 3 update along with Zi… OHHHH I almost said the Festive Dragon’s naaaame! You won’t get me that easy, you hooligans!
Adrift in Time
- Bonus breath damage effect increased to 100% (up from 75%).
- Bonus ammo regeneration during Chronoshift increased to 150% (up from 100%).
Note from Designer: While Hauhezen’s defensive mechanics were living up to our expectations, the dragon was struggling to destroy multiple towers during Chronoshift’s window of increased ammo generation. By giving Hauhezen more ammo during Chronoshift, the dragon should feel more powerful during this special period. However, we don’t feel that all of Hauhezen’s power should be stuffed into Chronoshift, and increasing the dragon’s bonus breath damage allows it to more effectively destroy towers when Chronoshift is on cooldown. - @PGLawson
What do you think about Newhezen?
- Hauhezen 2.0 and I are engaged to be married! (positive)
- Hauhezen 2.0 and I take the same bus to work, but we don’t actually speak. (neutral)
- Hauhezen 2.0 and I are bitter enemies and this changes nothing! (negative)