Hauhezen Flights - Managing Rage

I’ve been practicing on this teamless, fully maxed base (to avoid farming JL and FPZ because I know how annoying that can be, and I can only imagine how many attacks they get per day already) and I just did about 15 runs in a row, all ending in failure because my rage kept going to 0. I did spend time practicing after I got him, but I never practiced on fully maxed bases like this one. Does anyone have any tips to give me so that this doesn’t keep happening?

• I have every rage-related part of Xandra completed.
• I have legendary rage glyphs and a mythic rage rune, along with the legendary rune and mythic glyph from Hauhezen’s branch.

So surely it’s something I’m doing wrong, because my rage regeneration is pretty decent. I get one bar of rage about every 3-4 seconds.

1 Like

How many ammo do you need to kill a tower ?

From the looks of it 30-40+ ammo/ tower
He’s only at 1 lv pass mythic harbinger so not likely that he can setup that base or kill it unfortunately

1 Like

I can only kill up to level 96s with ammo. Everything past that has to be set up like @Killmegently said.

1 Like

As said by others, I very much doubt you’d be able to. Normally for mac bases you would kill key towers while sanding down the others and using rewinds for rage. But if you can’t kill the towers then you’d need more rage to sand them, meaning you run out.

2 Likes

It’s pretty unlikely to kill a maxed base like this without using ammo to kill some tower
I don’t know if consumables will help maybe deathgaze will help but I doubt it make much of a difference

1 Like

I bet it’s impossible, I don’t think I can do something better.

7 Likes

Wow, very nicely flown, although the farms/totem at the end don’t need to be stasised, ur Hauz seems to generate rage fairly quick

This is why Hauhezen won’t ever be truly outdated, even at some point in game where he won’t be able to take out fully maxed bases anymore, he can be used as a good setup dragon, maybe even better than his mother Hauheset (main reason being her limit of only 2 rewinds per battle)

3 Likes

Well I think im getting old by the time the vid end lol
Nice flying btw

1 Like

Hauheset can 70% a maxed base, no matter the tower levels. In my eyes zen is better in some ways, but hauheset is still one of, or even the best setup drag still.

4 Likes

I usually use Stasis on the farms and mills to keep them from healing each other, especially when there’s a defender to do it themselves. I don’t do it on the totems though. They’re usually low enough to kill with ammo anyway.

1 Like

Probably was just showing off if there was “real” towers there

1 Like

And that’s good no? :grin:

3 Likes

Makes me wish I got Hauhezen instead of Lockjaw but what you going too do when you sense greatness in another dragon. While current season is Hunter over sorcerer even if he’s fun to fly

2 Likes

What about Hauheset though? Can’t fly her but still won’t be out dated as Noxious Vines.

1 Like

Hauheset doesn’t have Noxious Vines. Hauheset has Desiccating Sand. Noctua is the one with Noxious Vines, which also just so happens to be a decent setup dragon (just very rage-hungry. I don’t use her).

2 Likes

I know just Noctua is as useful for set ups just struggles with staying alive with blue mages and is probably a heck of a lot more annoying than flying Hauheset now since one hit she’s dead in today’s meta she’s pretty much obsolete.

1 Like

Noxious vines isn’t outdated

4 Likes

Hau is dead with one hit too - doesn’t make much of a difference

Noc can still setup bases if you fly her flawlessly :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I would rather flying hauheset than noctua lol
I don’t have the rage for it
With a blue mage noc need 4 rage to survive ( vine- cloak-cloak)
While hauheset need 1-2 ( sand blue- shifts- shift- maybe sand another tower if i feel cute)
And with the current double triple blue i can still do the sand-rewind trick with hauheset but not noctua or maybe I just suck

2 Likes