Hauhezen Needs a few changes

I know you guys should be tired of seeing threads littered around changes to dragons but this ones different.

1. This has been brought up before but wanted to stress that the rewind spell needs contrast. We cant utilize the dragon properly if this isnt implemented.

2. Change Hau2’s design. It looks like a low grade rubber toy. If its easier for dev’s, just copy paste the design from Hau1 and change wing color or something. I cant stand to see a mythic look like this.

Edit: Removed 3 since I dont want it to overshadow this thread.

17 Likes

Just get the warrior :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The OP might be a hunter flier and wants the best out of it🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

leave it as it is please, more buff will make him untouchable

7 Likes

Yep, but the first two needs to be fixed. @PGGalileo Is there a chance to send this idea to the devs if it gets a lot of traction? I too like Hau’s design much better.

2 Likes

Then perhaps we can have more gears for dragon to equip :smirk: (Winterjöl, anyone?)

8 Likes

Might be fun! But I wouldn’t mind this being changed to Hau’s design

1 Like

He kinda look like a warrior :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Screenshots for both. Hope that helps in issue of design.

7 Likes

Damn. This really highlights the issue. This dragons YUCK. Hau is regal.

10 Likes

The warrior looks like a wind up toy lol I’m not saying that’s a bad thing but I prefer Hau2’s looks
Hau1’s graphics still infinitely better though lol she looks queenly

2 Likes

:face_vomiting: yuck don’t change hau 2 into a clone, that would be the worst. We need variety in the looks and hau 2 looks beefy and powerful. We have enough of those clones running around in lineage already.

4 Likes

You prefer his looks now? Cloning and color changing it to blue or something is gonna look way cooler

1 Like

Yeah, his face might look a little clunky but it’s better than hau. We already have apophet we don’t need another clone. That would be boring and stale, honestly if it was changed to look like hau id pass him up.

1 Like

He just looks he put on a little coronavirus lockdown weight, give him time.

7 Likes

Lol dot

1 Like

I support about the spell contrast. This is super annoying.

About design, I don’t really care as it doesn’t affect my gameplay.

4 Likes

The design is probably locked, and since design is preeetttty subjective, we probably will leave that here on the table - can you clarify what you mean when you say the spell needs contrast?

15 Likes

Currently the clock spell duration is not quite visible to see, which make it hard for us to time for backtrack.

Btw, you can check this thread. In here there are pictures to show how it’s visually hard to see the spell cool down.

https://forums.wardragons.com/t/hau-2-0-spell-visual-enhancement/124039/37

6 Likes

What is this thread even about? His spell needs contrast? What does that even mean; It works sometimes? That would be a contrast.

1 Like