Have the bases been Nerfed?

I think the bases have been nerfed , is anyone else experiences this ? Discussions about War Dragons that don’t fall under other Categories can be posted here.

I think the sky is orange, anyone else notice this?

1 Like

The sky really was orange here at sunset lol

1 Like

Not in this part of the WD universe… :frowning:

Is there a chance maybe that your dragons became stronger suddenly? Like finished a research, added gear, or a rider you leveled…?

Nothing like that .

Then would you be so kind as to explain why do you think the bases have been unexpectedly nerfed? I am curious and excited about anomalies.

3 Likes

This isnt Facebook, no one is going to :+1: your cryptic message. Feel free to explain HOW you think bases have been nerfed

1 Like

I think the word “nerf” has been overused lately, is anyone else experiences this? I just feel that when real nerf of something happens, most players will just ignore such post.

On topic, to the author: do you feel that your base becomes “nerfed”, because every player could beat your base easily, or bases of other players, so it becomes easily for you? More details needed.

3 Likes

Or maybe the base boosts ran out and the OP didn’t notice :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

True :sob:
My base can’t even scratched fire mythic warrior strolling through my base :sob: /s

I’d hit you with a fire mythic warrior If he wasn’t on my perch. Then you’d stop crying though :slight_smile:

Update: I hit you with a fire hunter orca. You had some faithful defenders that faught hard, but I was still able to death gaze a monument before I quit with ember

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: It’s not Meh though… (Oni)
My base just can shot down one baby Kaze, no more than that…

If anything the other way around. Some bases I believe to be easy give me sometimes too much work with unexpected hp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.