Have you ever fallen for someone in the game? 👀

Naw, I don’t need tips. I have a therapist for that. :grin:

Edit: Just chatting. I enjoy chatting … and revealing the other aspect of the game.

You’re getting the “tip” from your therapist?

:wink:

:woman_facepalming: Boys will be boys …

Mary Howitt?

Oh my. A new low, for you! Hahahahahah

I met my sweetheart here. In 5 days I depart on a cross country trip to be with him. :slight_smile:️ Been talking on and off game for more than a year now. Soon we will meet in person for the first time. Wish us luck. :blush::heart:

Awww <3

Congrats! I often wonder if i am too toxic to be capable of such romance… ive only ever been good at destruction :bomb::boom: maybe im scared, fuk if i know but i truly wish yall the best lol : )

That’s strange. With your name and avatar, you come off as such a sensitive and cuddly fellow… :thinking: :wink:

Lol anyone who has had the misfortune to be around me long enough knows i wear my emotions on my sleeve, always been like that…if i fk with u, im all the way out there and if i dont then i aint got a problem lettin u know i dont but i always try to keep a positive attitude as well as see the good in all that i can bc i seen more than enough bad : )

That bein said, sometimes it takes a monster to fight a monster :smiling_imp:

I hope you’ll have a wonderful time. :hugs:

Better to have a sweeting. It is nice to be able to put your guard down with your special someone … not have to worry that they’ll use your words or past actions as ammo. :sunflower:

You shouldn’t share our love story on forums!!! This is so like you. I’m not sure this trip is such a good idea…

Meanie…

Funny though…