Have you ever fallen for someone in the game? 👀

Now that I think about it… I have no romantic business in this game for anyone’s nose to get stuck in. I haven’t fallen for anyone here. Thank god. :t_rex:

When you find the right one, I hope it’ll be raptor-ious. :wink:

No, no Gods, never mention that wretched name in my presence shivers in disdain

I feel ya

Lol, I’m sure you’re not that bad, not all things have to be that way (even though I am like that) but I wish you luck :eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:

I hear ya on that!

:woman_facepalming:

I swore I’d be as asexual as possible in this game, but it seems that I’ve fallen in with someone without even knowing it :scream:

How did this happen? Give me tips, I wanna attract a farmer with that kind of dedication too. :bowing_woman:

Edit: Better yet, send him my way. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why do I think of Minions when I see this? :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I…actually don’t know? Like, one day, I logged in and had 5 attacks from this farmer in question- took like a week for me to pry out of his then-leader that I’d apparently set some 488 from some D1 doughnut-sounding team on him to farm him daily.

And then I was confused, because, er, I could actually farm him myself at my size. And so could a majority of my teammates.

So, after some discussion with his leader, he finally decided to stop. This was a couple months back, btw.

But then, two weeks ago, he…started farming me daily again :stuck_out_tongue: Can only guess that that diamond player decided to resume farming him. And I totally get why, because this asshole’s a dick.

Hahahaha more like falling because of someone!

Ive moved to his town and things are going well :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Aww, congrats ~