Have you heard the good news?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

:eyes::gun:

7 Likes

Yeah tbh I skipped over the entire text but the first sentence.

11 Likes

But, I like having lots of sex outside of marriage

10 Likes

And general grievous was a villain who killed a bunch of Jedi and kept their lightsabers as trophies. That’s not very godly of you to have that kind of name.

1 Like

Me…ten-foot pole…this thread.

5 Likes

LOL…and yet here you are…

1 Like

“I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun”

(Billy Joel)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ofc I steal!
insert “Les Mis” theme :baguette_bread::dancer:

:smiley:I steal little kids resources and gold for a living /j

1 Like

I can proudly say yes, especially to the lust questions. I love sinning! Go sin!

Unfortunately I cannot confess that which is not true so I suppose I won’t be saved. Oh well, back to my sinful lustful thoughts I go! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Why is this poor off topic fella getting flagged. And then he tried his best to convince us of the better :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe God flagged him :man_shrugging:t2:

Even The Skyfather hates an off topic thread

4 Likes

True that. Preaching online and not at better Places is a sin (for sure)

2 Likes

Religious Bullshit
Eww. If someone is going to post fan-fiction the it should be game or dragon related even for the Off-Topic section.

#PraiseLordChunk :chunk:

7 Likes

I disagree, this smells much worse.

1 Like

He posted it in off topic, not sure why it is flagged. I could post about how I trained a fleet of hippos to pole dance in unison and as long as it’s in off topic it’d be ok.

By all means bless his heart but at least it’s in the right spot.

1 Like

Maybe because religion and politics do not belong in a game forum, even if it’s in the off topic section.

10 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree lol. Was not really expecting to open up my computer to the door to door bike people. It is a lot easier to ignore on here though. Lot less dodging my windows and pretending I’m not home or that I am a large dog.

I was going to say that it seemed like most of it was well wishes and positive stuff, but then I read it again and see the fire and brimstone throughout. Carry on.

2 Likes

Sure it doesn’t belong here, which is why I felt free to mock him/her… I still don’t agree with it being flagged though. So instead of commenting here how about we go lust for one another in a fabulously homosexual way Fishy? :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes