HELLO OCTOBER - HELLO FORTIFICATION- HELLO NEW DIVINE LEVELS - - BYE TIMERS :p :p

Credits to @PoseidonPQ .

Do you have enough timers ? I dont :frowning:

16 Likes

What is considered enough? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Good question , enough as enough for your goals maybe ?

3 Likes

Aren’t the goals set based on how many timers you have though?

6 Likes

I almost never start a fort in the green. Looks like I’ll have to build more. :grin:

3 Likes

not necessarily

1 Like

Hmm well my goal is about 30 levels :woman_shrugging: should be able to get it with the timers I have

3 Likes

I’m about 150 days short :cry:

2 Likes

Nope the goals are based on breeding progress, at least mine are.

7 Likes

Mage tower skin is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

:thinking: good point.

Edit: what’s your goal?

Just a question on the basis of “because I’m bad at management” is there an easy way to monitor how high level I can go on basis on what I’ve bred so far? I’m lvl 164 and I’m starting (but not finishing) icicle next event. How high do I go realistically if I’m well into garnet but don’t have a mythic yet?

1 Like

https://www.wdgeeks.info/dragon-check-in

5 Likes

Oh man I wish I was in that boat. Mine is timers, timers, timers. Nothing happens without them and I can’t get enough. Not in my current No Spend mode.

6 Likes

Just remember that’s not official. Just a guess. I don’t want anyone coming down on me saying that I confirmed that lol

5 Likes

Yeah I know. Doesn’t make it any less awesome. I need some WD joy somewhere. I’ll just print that nifty mage tower out and paste it over my existing ones on the tablet if I have too. :slight_smile: Skin that bad boy on my own. Or get the wife to sketch it in colored pencil for red and blue.

3 Likes

Having stolen everyone in the game’s timers as part of my GPF mission, I am now drafting a letter to PG expressing that I have too many. “Sirs, I have a surfeit of timers,” my letter says. “I simply demand that 10% of everyone’s inventories be melted into slag and hung outside the castles of platinum teams, to inspire them to get bigger.” It’s like the opposite of giving people free stuff; it will cause new players to join the game in untold numbers.

18 Likes

My goal is 402 to 435 in the next 3 forts. For this one it’s 413 to get to 8.5m and pick up all the den upgrades nearby.

3 Likes

Post 400 the levels get very expensive timer wise :cold_sweat:
3 forts for 28 levels seems about right, and maybe a bit aggressive

1 Like

Yes they are for sure, about 1000 days for the first two and about 1500 for the last for me. Not 100% sure where those will come from, hope the new balloon missions will help a bit.