Help! A giant has taken over my base!

This was fixed when I restarted but I thought I’d share these hilarious screen shots of a super sized wooden pier over my entire base. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Several teammates also enjoy big wood :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You are not the only one with a grotesque base

:speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: Obviously I have huge wood…

2 Likes

Yours look like furniture! :joy:

I got 3 different sized stools and a garden table. :joy:

1 Like

We dont have enough space on atlas, we are moving to build on player bases :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Haha I was about to do the same thing! I don’t know why it tickled me so much, and yep the restart brings back the normal winter wonderland, but it’s fun.

And by the way, from those of us in the desert, Happy Winter! Please kick the snow around for us a lil bit.

(It was the elves… they left some of their equipment behind)

I have the same giant taken over my base.

Completly restarting the app solved the issue.

Yup, we’re just having fun!

Looks like part of the lumber mills

It’s those small wooden items around the main base - around the storage hut

Darn it, looks like you all are having fun with your winter wonderlands. I still don’t have an update on my devices :frowning: Just checked.

• Close the app store & War Dragons in the app switcher
  • iOS: Updates screen & drag down until you see the spinning wheel spinning rapidly before releasing
    • Also, make sure that it’s on Wi-Fi, if you have it set to only use that. There’s a setting where it might switch to 4G/Data if Wi-Fi is weak.
  • Android: Should check automatically upon going to the my apps section
  • Restart the device and retry if not, though there are often delays as things get rolled out
1 Like

Nah, that didn’t work. I didn’t even have the app store open until I checked it less than 10 minutes ago. Guess there is a delay for my devices lol. And I don’t have a data plan on my iPad (even though I have the ability for it)

Mine too! It looks so weird!

Got it updated now :slight_smile:

Dragons used to live in the skies and houses were built for them ! What you see are wooden columns supporting those houses and a giant slide for the offsprings to play.
They burnt them all and came down to war! And what you see are remenants of columns which were pulled up from the ground /sea.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

My teammate had the big tables a while back complete with massive hammer. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I believe she had to uninstall/reinstall multiple times to fix it.