Help - Chat broken

I loaded the game and was removed from all group chats, and team chat. Someone else in LC mentioned he also got removed from most of his chats. Please fix ASAP.

(Yes, a ticket was made. And I’m the leader of my team, so it’s not like I got kicked.)

5 Likes

Have several of my members with same issue…

2 Likes

@Arelyna

Tagging to make sure this is seen

2 Likes

Same thing has happened to me! I have made a ticket. The group chats I’m in show that’s I left the chats.

2 Likes

Same here … I had the chat an hour ago and now nothing… I feel :weary: lonely … but peaceful :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Lots of people with this problem. Even removing people from alliance chat. Kinda concerning…

3 Likes

Well I haven’t had the right atlas alliance chat for over a year, so this doesn’t surprise me :joy:

1 Like

Very concerning. :confused: Which is why I hope there’s some response from PG soon.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s about midnight for PG

1 Like

Especially concerning if your the creator of a chat group… how does all that work out?

1 Like

Tag all the staff in IT! Programmers…

1 Like

Admin goes to the account in that group that’s been in it the longest.

Ex. Person A creates a chat. Person B joins the chat first. If Person A leaves the chat, then Person B gets chat admin. And down the line it goes.

1 Like

My group chats are gone too!

2 Likes

What the heck man it’s kicked people from chats that aren’t even online!

1 Like

@AnyaArachne13

1 Like

just had this start happening we had our teams chat runner booted from every single group chat she was admin of and have a few others booted as well whats going on
Help!!!
@Arelyna @Crisis

2 Likes

Yeah just happened to 2 of our members and I see it happened to 2 more in alliance. Once you get this “bug” you can no longer see any team chats, only league and group chats (but you have to join all the ones it says you left from)
Hopefully a fix comes for this soon…

2 Likes

I thought they just fixed chat issues. Now we are seeing automatic kicking from chats, even if they are the creator of the chat. Our main chat owner just got kicked from all chats, and when I tag that player in TC, it says they are not a member of the TC. Yet they are still in the team.

2 Likes

I’m creator of several chats and now I have no access and it will create a panic amongst members … to think I left them… this is NOT good…

3 Likes

Same…

1 Like