Help Martin pick a Halloween costume!

Martin, or who you may know as just “the whale”, was so impressed with all the help Chunk got with his tattoo that he’s decided to reach out for help too!

Before he’s been an angler fish, a narwhale, and a skeleton, so he’s not interested in being one of those again.

@MrMonopoly1 is going to help him choose the best costume! This week’s contest will run from today to next Wednesday (10/20) at 6pm (1 hour after event start).

To enter, save the above image and draw Martin a Halloween costume. Post it below along with your ign, if it differs from your forums name.

Edit: Let’s say 2 judged entries per person, if you submit more than 2, please denote which ones you’d like to be judged

Spoilers for next week

By popular demand… Do your pets have Halloween costumes yet?

10 Likes

Can I draw him in a Tim tam?

Awww Martin fits perfect :heart_eyes: maybe I’ll join this time

2 Likes

Wasn’t he known as Flippy long time back? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ecstatic to help Martin choose a snazzy costume!

2 Likes

Link removed due to

Please make sure all artwork is original, I’m also going to ask that people refrain from posting links :slightly_smiling_face:

Oooo how did I have a hunch this was gonna be an option for the contest XD

1 Like

Martin 1

Simple is best!

4 Likes

Figured plague doctor. Classic and of course getting the mask to work with his face wasn’t easy, do to the mask being more beak like. So tweaking was made.

8 Likes

Who doesn’t love those tiny arms. Thanks for the challenge, it was fun :relaxed:

13 Likes

10 Likes

Arg I be a pirate ship!

I edited it in my phone and I don’t have a stylist so this is all fingers baby!

4 Likes

Just a different take on the original!

4 Likes

Evelin whale?

1 Like

Yup! Martievelin :joy: or Marvelin :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great White Shark Martin

6 Likes

Martin the Firefin

Martin

4 Likes