Help me with in game and forums doubts

Hello war dragons players, I need help with something here in the forums, how do I change my avatar/portrait/profile picture to the portrait I currently have in game? I hope you can help me.
After someone helps me the moderators can take this thread down.

1 Like

You gotta log into the forums via the game for it to update :grin:

7 Likes

Certain portrait choices do not register on the forums, so they don’t show here.

4 Likes

How do I do that? Sorry I’m not that new on the forums :cry:

1 Like

First, try signing out of the game. Once you’ve signed out of your account, simply log in again (to refresh your account data).

To Sign Out:
  • Tap the gear icon on the right side of the screen above the Messages icon.
  • Tap the “Account” tab.
  • Tap the Sign Out button.
  • Tap the Sign Out button under the Confirm button.
  • Wait until your game is finished saving and you see the “Sign Out Succeeded” message.
  • Tap the green “Okay” button and the app will close.

To Sign In:
  • Open the game and skip the tutorial.
  • Tap the gear icon on the lower right side of the screen and tap the “Account tab”.
  • Tap the Sign In button.
  • Tap the I have an account button below Confirm.
  • Tap the Email/ID field, enter your e-mail address, and tap Ok.
  • Tap the Password field, enter your password, and tap Ok.
  • Tap the Confirm button.
  • Tap Continue.
  • Type confirm and wait until you see the “Login Succeeded” message.
  • Tap Okay and the game will close.
  • Open the game again and you should be back on your account.

Then…

To Log In to the Forums through the game:

This should update everything and sync with your current in-game portrait. :crossed_fingers:t2::green_heart:

6 Likes

And how can I reset the password of my game account?
I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST QUESTION

1 Like

You Wirte the support you need a new password. And then they’ll send u a link, where you van change it

2 Likes

Omg thank you all!!! Thank you for taking the time and patience on teaching me how to do it!!!image

9 Likes

Oops I’m sorry. I fell asleep already. But I’m glad to see you were able to get solutions to your (in-game & forums) problems. :green_heart:

1 Like

You change the portrait in game… Then go to settings, social. And forums and it should be changed. Might take a few minutes after changing in game for it to register on forums, but that’s how I changed mine.

1 Like

How do I change my title? I’ve been granted one, but I don’t know how to change it

Message PGGalileo

3 Likes

Is that the only way that I can change it?

I mean, do you want to change it?

1 Like

Go to Preferences, then Title. Select & Save! That is if you would want to revert to the default ones that are available & acquired through working on some badges.

The customized one (you personally prefer) should be directed to Gal &/or Moderators.

Why did you request for that title if you wish to change it then quickly? You can’t always request to change your (customized) title. I mean yes sure you can, but you will annoy Gal &/or Mods if you do that quite often. Anyway, those above are your only options.

4 Likes

I didn’t request it. I think Galileo gave it to me

2 Likes

Okay. You can message him if you prefer a more appropriate (customized) one. Or, you may stick with the default ones, but once you change it to the default ones you won’t be able to revert your title back to the customized one unless you request for it again. Good luck! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Yes I want it change to something more suiting for my character, don’t get me wrong i love 13- time pizza champion Tony gemignani but it isn’t my style lol.
I messaged Galileo one time today, I don’t want to annoy him, I just want another title lol.

2 Likes

That is a really awesome title! One of a kind for sure! :joy::joy: It definitely will be a challenge to figure what prompted that title :trophy::pizza::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

3 Likes