HELP! my team attacks are not registering

We fighting on a castle with 35 other teams and none of our hits are counting or registering what is going on?

!

@PGGalileo
Please help this performance issue is killing the fun of the game
Can’t move can’t die and not getting any glory :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

No worries your prims will move in maybee one hour, if lucky hits will count in about 40min.
https://forums.wardragons.com/t/atlas-is-screwed-up-again/128015/49
No need for another threat, we all have same issues.

4 Likes

I got nothing and several other teams reported the same its sooooo frustrating :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, i was more waiting for my prims moving or hits counting then hitting. Got 5 counting in over 2 hours :roll_eyes:

I didn’t even bother asking for compensation but I like how they added that to their automated message. :roll_eyes:

to many teams lmao limit it to 2 and u be fine they will register takes a while and @PGEggToken @DragonPunch needs to smash this bug

oh great idea!!! I’ll just mail the other 300 players there n tell them to go else where :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

lmao i know it sucks we had fights all over and couldnt really do nothing

kinda ironic the only common ground of all alliances is we all frustrated with performance… I needed a laugh tyvm :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hmmm wonder how that would work

Dear enemy team
Please only bring two teams when u attack a castle

Lol

4 Likes

yea i told all come back another day and said to be cont. :rofl:

haha hey it might once they get mad and cant move!

YASSSSS!!!
Or dear player would you kindly form a single line in NML and only enter after I kill your friends :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

That would be like me saying hey please don’t defend when I attack because it makes my screen freeze and I can’t do anything. Been like this for the last month.

1 Like

Thats same auto generated mail support gives out for weeks. “We are looking into it”

My trap wouldn’t even work it was laughable but I was so mad I wanted to scream. Instead I furiously typed a support ticket grrrrr

well you dont need 30 plus teams lmao

those weren’t all allies most were enemy

1 Like

I coulnt even move after first 15 prims arrived on a castle :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

oooof thats painful