I think it would be nice to have a space above categories to have some helpful information and links. Preferably in bullet format, so it is easier to find and not so long people won’t want to read it. I would like to see:
- Please search for a topic before writing about it. There may already be an answer or live discussion.
- (insert link containing frequently made topics and their answers?)
- The people who fix the game are not the same people who make new content, so not adding new content will not help something get fixed faster.
- (insert link of employees functions and their tags)
- You can contact moderators by using @ moderators (but minus the space of course. I just didn’t want to bother the moderators.)
I’ve seen a lot of people start duplicate threads for topics that are already answered or currently being discussed. I’ve also seen a lot of comments saying that we should fix the game before adding new content. I personally would like a faster way to find the link to the employee functions and tags. I’ve also seen lots of people tag individual moderators instead of just using the tag for all of them.
If you have any other suggestions, please comment with them; but also remember that we should keep this section short, so people will actually read it lol. I know you’re supposed to read forums, but people tend to hate reading instructions and such.