Hi! I'm Kardul! AMA

I’m bored between Supers and PvP this event, so ask me anything! Personal questions will be answered at my discretion and I reserve the right to give nonsensical answers :crazy_face:

Will check here every now and then and set the topic to close after two days of inactivity (or when I feel like closing it).

Please keep this thread llama-drama-free, thank you! (alpaca-trolling is fine if reasonable :llama:)

6 Likes

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

3 Likes

Do potatoes belong on pizza?

3 Likes

Jesus christ, hell no

10 Likes

… Do ducks belong on pizza?

5 Likes

Team Chunk or Team Firefin?

4 Likes

ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

5 Likes

Now the real question is, are you saying that because you are a potato… or cause the thought of potatoes on pizza is nasty? :joy:

Although I think I recall hearing of a kind of pizza with potatoes on it that used a white/cream sauce instead of a marinara (red) sauce, but I could be remembering wrong…

4 Likes

Both :relieved:

Idk about pizza, but this just kinda makes me think of German Potato Salad

Favorite memory of when you were a hatchling?

4 Likes

Just looked up potato pizzas and dunno if this technically qualifies, but it’s kinda making me want to try it :joy:

3 Likes

Uncomfortable tater sounds

5 Likes

Step 1: use a mandolin to slice your potatoes into very thin slices :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Or… don’t? :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve never had it but Crispy fries or tater tots doesnt sound too bad on pizza. Cheese and Pepperoni on fries is delicious though

I sure belong on pizza
:yum: :yum: :yum:

People put chicken and turkey on pizza so Im sure duck would go on it.

1 Like

I blame potatoes for being unreasonably delicious :triumph: It’s too hard to say no to them

5 Likes

Monster :sob:

Joking aside though, I do wonder if duck would taste good on pizza after all :thinking:

Can’t disagree with that :relieved:

Only if you put them after the pizza is cooked, I’m not judging anyone’s taste but I find cooked pineapple the shadow of its fresh taste.

I never tried potatoes on pizza but I suppose it would be like a tortilla and I like potatoes, especially at room temperature when it tastes slightly sweet. And sweet potatoes too!

I don’t know, I don’t eat duck or lamb or rabbit or horse meat for affective reasons (which would be like eating a baby to me). I still eat meat but nothing that is a recognisable form (like a steak).

3 Likes

Perhaps duck sausage on pizza
:flushed: :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Same

1 Like