Hit your own base

So…would it be feasible to allow players to ‘test’ out their own bases by offering it as an option that you could fly your own dragons on? Because that’d really solve a lot of base building dilemmas and help people with more…unique base designs recognise any glaring flaws in their grand scheme D:

It’d also give you a good avenue to practice particular dragons against certain bases/ flying them in general.

(Bonus: if we’re not getting invader base replacements for us non-atlas plebes…could we farm our own bases for XP? This does come with a ton of problems including but not limited to people changing their bases just to make their xp runs a little easier, though…)

1 Like

Sorry to say this is a very poor idea.[quote=“KateRoss, post:1, topic:49683”]
Bonus: if we’re not getting invader base replacements for us non-atlas plebes…could we farm our own bases for XP? This does come with a ton of problems including but not limited to people changing their bases just to make their xp runs a little easier, though…
[/quote]

And there’s the problem👆. How can you farm yourself?

By all means ask friends to attack your base and give input back to you.

Or use Mechengg’s base building guide.

Sorry for being so blunt.

The thing is that different dragons and the way people fly them all change. You design your base with how you fly and you will see your base dropping left and right. Just better to have lots of wars and defend your base often to see any weak spots

1 Like

I designed my base from what towers took me down. Truth be told, I don’t want to fly against my base. I don’t know if I can make it and my dragons are den capped.

PG already said many times that this isn’t going to happen. @moderators do your magic! :sparkles:

1 Like

@skippysaurus
Huh, well, I was thinking more of like finding out how many shots it takes for a dragon to down a specific tower, the coverage of storm tower, (which is generally known… so probably not that necessary) that sort of thing, so you would know which parts of your base need strengthening. About asking my friends to hit me…yeah, I guess that’s feasible, just troublesome- and there’s really a shortage of people who can fly down where I am, so that’s the other thing. Runs giving xp was just a thing I thought up as I wrote the post :smiley:

@xJJSKx
Yeah, I do defend my base enough to know what’s good and what’s not. Thing is, implementing an attack yourself option not only gives you a chance to practice your dragons on idk, a specific type of base, without reloading your attack screen that many times, but it also gives you a chance to try out different base designs as you so choose, like some other games do. Good point though, I’ll keep that in mind :slight_smile:

@InvalidUserID
Sounds like you have a great base, good for you HAHA

er so…this was really just a fun idea I thought up at 3am in the morning…since it’s not feasible. I’ll drop it. Thanks for all the opinions!

It could be fun, for the first five times or so. However, if you are hitting your own base, that means you would not really be able to defend it, which drastically reduces the useful data you gather. Secondly, as you climb into the 100s and 200s, good base design becomes pretty standardized. So, it is not that difficult to find bases that have similar kill island designs, similar level farms, etc. You just need to spend a little while looking

My base was that way, until Fomhar came :see_no_evil:. Now I have no idea what to do :joy:

1 Like

I asked for just a button to check how attacker would see the tactic view from above of my own base in order to see if it is update, and everyone in the forum came in tell me to has a friend to do it or have an alt.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.