Holiday Dragon, Noelle - Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions regarding Noelle and its branch:

1 Like

So free dragon? Abyssal?

3 Likes

Green tier

1 Like

15 Likes

Welcome to the world of free, low tier dragons!

3 Likes

Yay a free green dragon I could really use him for temple raid. I always get stuck on green tier :roll_eyes:

1 Like

PG would never ever give away anything of value for “free”. Folks would expect more. Free stuff makes players quit.

4 Likes

Awwwww maaan. Who uses those! Probably pretty in perches😓

Good thing you put embers in the branch. I was about to RAAAAAAAGE about missing out on those 30 embers from the bounty harbor.

9 Likes

uhhhh, i think just one free thing thats useful would be pretty darn good… a whole dragon maybe not tho , but something else for sure

It’s cute and looks like fun.

I’m a little sad for new players below level 30 who might actually be at the level to find this dragon useful during December, but will be locked out of this event.

10 Likes

You dont like gold chests?

1 Like

what can ya do? :man_shrugging:

@Arelyna Just checking, it says that the final prize is 4 gold chests which can be repurchased. There should be 34 days worth of candy canes - the 28 prizes means we’d have 6 candy canes leftover. Does that mean we can use those 6 leftover candy canes to get the final x4 gold chests again 6 times for an additional 24 gold chests?

2 Likes

Ice Turret Resist…probably shouldn’t be an active white spell, right @Arelyna? Just a passive?

1 Like

You can have mine. I’ll leave them on the base.
24 gold chests won’t buy 1/256th of an Abysmal Mythic.

2 Likes

@Arelyna maybe you’d consider selling noelle’s evolution stones thru abyssal tier, at a fraction of a price of course :wink: he looks like a fun dragon to fly

24 is better then none

1 Like

I’ll gladly take them and the other 19 from the line. Im breeding Abysmals next breeding so every little bit helps when you’re E2P

1 Like

besides 24 golds for free to a F2P is an awesome thing

3 Likes