Hovitzer range nerfed?

Is that so ? or just me fell that :roll_eyes:

checked wd neon
Still the same parameters

6 Likes

nay… its became balista to me :c range kinda same with fireflak :woman_facepalming:nu bueno i want back my hovitzer :sweat_smile:

Vids?

fells lazzy for it but i can try to upload some. you can test it with regular attacks as well :two_hearts:

Are you referring to the range bug fix?

9 Likes

was it fix ? its scandal if it is :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, was fixed

4 Likes

it’s not fix , its somethink else… Hovitazer became potato, outdated pudding, used lolipop . I haz big pain :sweat_smile::sweat::cry:

4 Likes

You probably only feel like that because the range issue was going on for so long that we got used to the howitzers on steroids

11 Likes

it was extra crispy :sweat: now without souce ,this pain wont leave me for sometime … but i will survive :relieved:
Time to found new place for hovitzers :expressionless:

7 Likes

Im glad it returned back to normal!

3 Likes

I’m not… it’s weird

4 Likes

I don’t feel a difference in Howitzer range…projectile speed seems to be different based on tower location and that messes up my flights sometimes…taking a nice stroll through a couple mage towers and then see the sudden flash of the huge white streak and have to cloak or shield when not ready…but range seems the same.

Will fly a bunch more and see if there’s a difference

Range is different
It is very easy to notice. SS on howitzers is much faster so that may be what you are seeing

1 Like

It was kind of unfair for non hunter class, i am accept . But now Hovitzer lost its reason… i mean its not that different then Fire Flak range and pretty easy to dissable it.

Nerf lvl a bit much maybe :sweat_smile:

Im glad the range was fixed. The crack tower was rediculous for non hunters/non naja dragons. No tower should be that powerful with a range like that

1 Like

On the plus side I got a lot better at timing my spells dealing with that hell. Now bases seem easy :joy:

3 Likes

I liked the longer range personally. It was much closer to what was originally advertised.

11 Likes

We all should know by now that what is advertised is not what we get. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like