Dragons I used:
- Red- Kastor, Hext, Sakura, Kinnara (for the last two bases. try it unboosted!)
- Purple- Kinnara (unboosted for the first couple, again), Borg, Dactyl, Ember, Arborius
- Blue- Kirin + Drude (-.-;; ) (I’d suggest prepping with Etzel/Chunk in the future where relevant. And cleaning with Bolt instead.)
- Orange- Noss + Enki (Amarok’s not bad, either.)
- Green- Scorpa + Enki (I’d suggest Ettin as well. Urd(en?) ain’t a bad choice either.)
- Gold - Cavaleris (solo, mind you. Is a buff dragon in his own right. If no divines, I’d consider leading with maybe Yersinu and following up with Whale and Cons? Kinda weak tho.)
- Plat - Aibrean, Rizar, Necura (mostly only to put down healing marks)
- Sapphire- Sekhem (Sacrifice can and will save your next dragon ), Apophet, Hauheset, Iteru (or Rizar tbh)
- Garnet- Sekhem, Hauheset, Iteru, Jul (excellent cleaner if you sanded everything…like a pr0)
- Emerald - Fomhar (I’d suggest Deci and Slax to start and Ferga to clean. If you have Nier… )
- Obsidian- Noctua, Lumina, Gunnar, Prospero
- Harbinger- Noctua, Ronin, Prospero (Again, Lumina should work pretty well as a cleaner if you vined stuff.)
Handy equippable spells:
- *Reverse Projectiles: To get past the rage drains on the #6 bases
- *Invincibility: Good for cleaning fire flaks on a dragon without cloak or any sort of damage mitigation
- *Freeze: I used it mostly with Fomhar tbh. But it’s good when you want to slow yourself down a little and pick off towers one by one.
- Vampiric Touch: To regain rage while using one-shot spells to clean
- *Havoc: To clear the entirety of the midlong if you’ve already obliterkated the blue mages.
- *Lockdown: To slow the dragon down at the start of a long island
- Death gaze: Equippable alongside Umbral for that little bit of extra killing power on a cleaning dragon.
- Summon warrior: For when you suck with Hau and simply can’t stutter the island 6s.
- Cloak: For when you want to blink, or simply just to skip an island.
- Self-Destruct: The original white cloak. Also good for nuking whole islands when you’re about to die.
- Resists: Mostly only useful in lower tiers but Noss kinda benefits a lot from his lightning resist
Remember that you’re not aiming to solo the bases; but instead to 100% them with three dragons. Each base only gets two AI supershots per dragon, so once they’ve been fired the rest of the mages don’t do anything. Leaving stuff behind is fine; you can have a cleaner dragon come by to clear them later. Dark flaks in the middle of long islands are good choices if you can cloak over them or otherwise disable them. Try not to use lineage warriors at all; they suck, and sorcs only situationally.
For sapphire, garnet, obsidian, and harb, I really relied a lot on Hau and Noc. Might be good to practice the base setups in Assault in the maingame before heading in to try them out.
*applicable to steal essence:
^ Especially handy in Gold and Plat. (and stolen from google lmao)
Hope it helps!