How did you train fera?

I just got fera and I am about to train her for nockmar, I obviously am going to do the warrior branch but after that I’m not sure if it will make it all the way down the middle to the cool down and if that’s the way I should go, Or if I should just do the sorcerer branch after warrior for the 10% more rage at the end? Would love advice and also pictures of your completed training tree for her! Thank you!

1 Like

You answered your own question. I would go for more rage in Sorcerer side. whoops… well the below is still relevent
Neon suggests this as the warrior build

1 Like

Pretty sure there aren’t enough skill points available for that.

1 Like

Not for that design but apparently there are for Warrior and Invoker to get an extra +5 rage if you sacrifice the spell cd and some attack
https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/rider/view/E21Q3Rider_Fera#1555000555555000000

Hmm, kind of debating if I want to reset her to get 25% rage

3 Likes

Removing the attack+ spell cd not enough to claim more rage tho.

1 Like

Sacrificing the Attack, cd and the 5% rage would give you enough to get the 10% rage from the invoker branch. So you sacrifice 5 rage, 5 atk and 3s cd for 10 rage and having her usable for both invokers and warriors

The real question is why someone wants that much rage while sacrifice the attack. Easier to fix with runes.

1 Like

Depends on the dragon. A sorcerer wouldnt really care about the attack loss and many warriors wouldnt either since 5% is basically nothing. It depends on how rage demanding the dragon is. Nock needs as much rage as he can get. If Naja came out today Id probably do that for her also

1 Like

All depends on flying. I usual use risk setups for speed and risk to end splat. But thats me. 1 rage on Kinn with 10% rage rider and 1 rage with a 20% rider on Nock.

1 Like

What the rest?
I have this

How did you train fera?
Very easy, With whiplash and kicking.

1 Like

Runes are the exotic of his branch and a rage with dragon attack as second stat. Then his mythic+ 2 HP 8% as Glyphs.
Anyway dont like him, too slow with a boring spell set. I kept Kinn as my main lead with exotic gear+ mythic. So this turd is only backup with not even a full mythic set.

With cake and other sugary treats

1 Like

i have kicked Doc of NoMercy team with 3 defenders and Nockmard lv117. I wont call him turd.

How to train a rider:

1. put a rider box out.
  2. move the rider next to the box.
  3. when the rider starts to do their business, run and plop them in the box
  4. repeat until they’ve learned just to use the box.

Result: Rider is trained.

The box will require regular refreshing and cleaning of course. If it gets really nasty, change what you feed your rider.

3 Likes