How do i get atlas

Can anyone help me figure out how to get atlas seeing how these punkass YouTubers won’t actually help

2 Likes

How to get Atlas, or understanding it?

1 Like

For shame, YouTubers, for shame lmao

1 Like

YouTubers these day… SMH :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like
  1. Join a team with Atlas

2. Wait:

Guides in this post:

Punkass Youtubers had better get off my lawn :angry:

2 Likes

I did a live stream on Atlas, but it’s just a basic look for people new to it:

EDIT: please note I use foul language.

1 Like

You can’t get it. It is given to your league. I think it is only at Sapphire levels now. And only plans to go to Platinum at this time.

2 Likes

My team has been now in sapphire 2 and now 1 for a month. we missed the last expansion that was delayed a few times. It would be nice to have a calendar date to look forward to in stead of just keep cheeking the forums.That is a very vague and frustrating answer.

@Henhawk56 thanks for the info. i just don’t understand why pg is so vague. kind of like trying to nail jello to a wall

They are fixing things (balance) before adding more teams.

1 Like

@TheRedDelilah Thanks, just wish we did not miss the last expansion. i saw that one was delayed awhile

Thank you everyone for the information appreciate it

1 Like

It’s better to be patient and have things work right, than the mess we went into lasr release! Just the tutorial was a nightmare alone. So many of our team got stuck in it and couldn’t get out. So, just be patient till they fix things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.